Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

UK Kidz, Go buy THIS IS ACTING

Sia Daily

Featured Posts

Sia Daily

Of course, anyone anywhere go buy Sia's godly new album This Is Acting, but here in the UK it is #1 on iTunes, keep it htere!

Go buy it! So many good tracks and I actually prefer this album to 1000 forms of fear

Move Your Body, House On Fire and Broken Glass are true gems (as well as the godly Alive and Unstoppable)

Kermit

Her early-non-mainstream albums will remain iconic and untouchable compared to what she's been doing.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Sia Daily
5 minutes ago, DominicB said:

Her early-non-mainstream albums will remain iconic and untouchable compared to what she's been doing.

I agree, but the generic stuff is of much higher quality than most clap trap on the radios atm.

Sia Daily
2 minutes ago, Mark said:

If I bought the album, am I acting to buy the album?  :hor:

yes you are, we are acting

go buy it sis, honestly its pretty good

SlaeUrAnus

I have grown old of Alive, the high notes are great, but they go right through my ears. I prefer her 'Chandelier' voice where she is belting, but not going over the top.

I will buy the album though because I am a fan, and 1000 Forms of Fears was a great album.

In my messy era.

Reality

YAAAAAASSSSSS Sia! I haven't listened to the whole album yet, but so far, it's amazing! 

tumblr_n8vs08RZrQ1thrb0yo1_400.gif

🃏🖤👹

Archived