💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

new music

Rihanna - 'ANTI'

andy232000

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Deviant said:

YIKES. are you even being serious? Right Now is arguably the worst dance song she ever put on an album. It was a forced afterthought tacked onto the album to be the cliche edm track for single release because it had guettas name attached to it who i imagine forced his way onto the record and forced it as a single.

OMG I pasted the wrong link :rip:

I wanted to add Lost in Paradise. I love that beat and her vocals.

Anyway I like RN too ;)

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, PabloDaBlowfish said:

Right Now is garbage yet it's better than anything on Anti. im sorry lol

says someone who stans for dead petz.

again, yikes.

3 minutes ago, Kefir said:

OMG I pasted the wrong link :rip:

I wanted to add Lost in Paradise. I love that beat and her vocals.

Anyway I like RN too ;)

egh, this was always boring/cheap to me.

i liked numb and get it over with a lot.

PabloDaBlowfish
Just now, Deviant said:

says someone who stans for dead petz.

again, yikes.

says someone who stans for anti.

again, yikes.

Just now, PabloDaBlowfish said:

says someone who stans for anti.

again, yikes.

a contemporary janet influenced rnb record vs. wayne coyne backwash regurgitated through conduit miley who lacks any semblance of taste. shes pretty raw and genuine ill give her that much. and i quite liked something about space dude and tangerine. but to be honest i think im discussing this with someone ignorant. to even say right now is better than anything off of anti is one of the laziest and exaggerated insults possible.

TEANUS
17 minutes ago, Deviant said:

sometimes less is more and can make for a better listen. something gaga should remember more often.

Not in this case. And BTW and ARTPOP are both fifteen full tracks or over and contain one or zero fillers. BTW may have The Queen to be considered a filler to some, and Jewels N' Drugs is as well on ARTPOP. Other than that, IMO, Gaga is great at making good, full, worth the wait albums. Comparable to Drake, The Weeknd, Michael Jackson, Madonna, etc.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Just now, TEANUS said:

Not in this case. And BTW and ARTPOP are both fifteen full tracks or over and contain one or zero fillers. BTW may have The Queen to be considered a filler to some, and Jewels N' Drugs is as well on ARTPOP. Other than that, IMO, Gaga is great at making good, full, worth the wait albums. Comparable to Drake, The Weeknd, Michael Jackson, Madonna, etc.

all i see is blah blah blah.

PaperIz

She took the other 3 singles thst sound good and scrapped them and gave us work which is the worst thing I've ever heard from her. I never thought I wouldn't even want to listen to a rihanna album, but it's happened. Bye rihrih :neyde:

Judas Oyster
13 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

Its a joke, everyone is saying how its like Trap Lounge and it clearly isn't thats the whole point of this album...imo at least.

Oh I see! haha I get the lounge part in the hip-hop oriented tracks bc it's slow, but it's way off trap in any terms yes. I think someone doesn't know what trap is :laughga:

TEANUS
Just now, Deviant said:

all i see is blah blah blah.

I mean everyone is allowed to an opinion but, whatever floats your boat :gaycat:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

I like the second half of the album from Same Ol' Mistakes more than than the first half.

I also don't get why everyone's so excited about Kiss It Better :( .

Overall 6/10 for me.

PabloDaBlowfish
3 minutes ago, Deviant said:

a contemporary janet influenced rnb record vs. wayne coyne backwash regurgitated through conduit miley who lacks any semblance of taste. shes pretty raw and genuine ill give her that much. and i quite liked something about space dude and tangerine. but to be honest i think im discussing this with someone ignorant. to even say right now is better than anything off of anti is one of the laziest and exaggerated insults possible.

Oh ny god, you're such a try hard:saladga:

"a contemporary janet influenced rnb record":koons:

Even rihanna herself didn't put as much effort in anti as you trying to defend this "a contemporary janet influenced rnb record":koons:

Judas Oyster
3 minutes ago, Sexxx said:

:( wanted the Only If For A Night sample

Can we pls go cry and listen to some Lana together? :'( It rly sucks that we won't get this track in full...

Archived