Featured Posts

Redstreak

It might be about Slender Man???

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Bromance

Yes, please!!  But I don't see how this is going to work given that Gaga is going to release an album this year.  Perhaps season 7?

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

JusKeepBreathin

Maybe they should gift her a black horse.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

freebit

I think she should go back for a couple of episodes. They gave her a big break, and it would be good because no one could spin this as "oh, she was bad so they didn't ask her back" or "she's gotten too ambitious to be on the show now since she won that Golden Globe" etc. It's good PR for her to come back at least for a small role, like Lily did. 

Beyond season 6, I don't think it would be wise to waste her time on this show if the writers aren't going to step it up. I mean, if this Slenderman rumor is real then they're kind of scraping the bottom of the barrel for ideas if they're looking at old creepypastas for inspiration. :air: 

Now, I don't hate the show, I've been a fan since season 1, but these past couple of seasons have been kind of a letdown after showing promise. I was all for Gaga coming back in a big role until that non-event of a finale. I just don't want to be roped into watching something that just deflates at the end. They gave us such great episodes like Flicker, and Battle Royale, then just let the plotlines fizzle out. I don't feel like there's a sense of ambition with the writers, it's like they scour online opinion and just lazily do what the audience thinks is best (which makes the plot feel incredibly predictable and dull). 

Prismatic

No. I need her to release LG5 then give me a flawless/fun/fancy tour. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Evan Peters

that slender man thing is a rumor. think you all should know by now that you don't know what the season is until someone who works announces. That, and every season is a place.

bring back gaga and keep emma roberts out

emma roberts is an abuser

TheOriginalOne

I'd be here for it if Gaga is in a recurring role as a character that's completely different from the countess 

GagaMyBlood95

I'm here for it IF she has the time, since new album + tour hopefully are coming. And she probably doesn't have that much time tbh...

LoveandMagic
On 1/28/2016 at 8:47 PM, freebit said:

I think she should go back for a couple of episodes. They gave her a big break, and it would be good because no one could spin this as "oh, she was bad so they didn't ask her back" or "she's gotten too ambitious to be on the show now since she won that Golden Globe" etc. It's good PR for her to come back at least for a small role, like Lily did. 

Beyond season 6, I don't think it would be wise to waste her time on this show if the writers aren't going to step it up. I mean, if this Slenderman rumor is real then they're kind of scraping the bottom of the barrel for ideas if they're looking at old creepypastas for inspiration. :air: 

Now, I don't hate the show, I've been a fan since season 1, but these past couple of seasons have been kind of a letdown after showing promise. I was all for Gaga coming back in a big role until that non-event of a finale. I just don't want to be roped into watching something that just deflates at the end. They gave us such great episodes like Flicker, and Battle Royale, then just let the plotlines fizzle out. I don't feel like there's a sense of ambition with the writers, it's like they scour online opinion and just lazily do what the audience thinks is best (which makes the plot feel incredibly predictable and dull). 

I agree. I loved this season and most of the characters (Liz may be my favorite, so much heart in that performance), but I can see why people are saying it's definitely not the best. The writing is kind of all over the place. There's great characters here and amazing stories to tell and a great cast, so it's frustrating not seeing these elements not used to their full potential or having stuff inserted that is meaningless and goes nowhere (I didn't need the Bartholomew or kids plot line AT ALL and Ramona was so underused it's shameful). I've noticed that they keep changing directors around, I wonder if they are doing that with the writers? I want Gaga back but maybe in a limited capacity for a while (since she will be so busy this year) and with a new character. I loved the Countess, absolutely, she was custom made for Gaga and Gaga was great in that role, but now I want a 180 in character. It would be good growth for Gaga's skills as an actor and give the audience something new and unpredictable. I'm also not sure why some people think if Gaga is back Jessica Lange can't be back too. It's not the Gaga show. Every actor held their own with their character this season. And there isn't any bad blood between Gaga and Lange, so why can't they be on the same set? I could see Lange coming back full time (hopefully they bring back everyone because I LOVED the cast this year) and Gaga coming in for a handful of episodes, giving her time to work on her other projects, though I wouldn't mind another season of her coming back full time eventually.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

20 minutes ago, LoveandMagic said:

Gaga back but maybe in a limited capacity for a while (since she will be so busy this year) and with a new character. I loved the Countess, absolutely, she was custom made for Gaga and Gaga was great in that role, but now I want a 180 in character. It would be good growth for Gaga's skills as an actor and give the audience something new and unpredictable. ó

I so agree. If Gaga continues with acting, it would be nice to see her in something other than horror.

Schwerk

Bring it on! I'd love for her to be a frumpy of emotionally disturbed woman with dark hair. If she only features in a few episodes they can shoot her scenes in two weeks or so. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

AnglerfishbraBENUS

If Ryan Murphy can write the entire season script instead of writing as he goes, I'd be ok with it.  I need her to film all her scenes over the course of a few weeks or a month TOPS

Archived