💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Sia - 'This Is Acting'

Music

Featured Posts

Mobster
Just now, Music said:

i know right! great album :) which track is your fav? 

"Broken Glass" :giveup:

The absolute slayage :giveup:

I'm not a fan of the word "chicken" in pop music, (or referencing a car brand in "Unstoppable") but it's Sia and she can do no wrong :ohno:

"Broken Glass", "Cheap Thrills" and "Unstoppable" are my bops. But I also love "Alive", "Bird Set Free", "One Million Bullets"... And "Move Your Body" is painfpianfünaüfnanganfvnaivn ... But "Broken Glass" is my favorite...every single song tbh, I'm a mess at making these sorts of decisions. But I absolutely love every single song. This album is an explosion of fun :nick: And feelings :nick:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mobster

Kind of embarrassing, but when I first listened to "Broken Glass" I thought she said:

"But our love's not worth playing chicken wings" :rip:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

FameHookah
17 hours ago, christinahoney said:

Lady GaGa didn't event hairbows or blonde bangs or blonde/black wigs lmao...

Such a typical basic GP answer

She didnt but everyone here in my house was saying how similar she looked to gaga

Hand poses and everything..

Idgi, when katy uses green hair thats not similar to gaga's y'all drag her to the pits

But when this chick does a gaga tribute act for the last 2-3 years nobody cares... Smdh

WTF is MDNA

so guys, which tracks were intended for different artists?

Bird Set Free - Adele   Confirmed
Alive - Adele   Confirmed
One Million Bullets - Sia   Confirmed
Move Your Body - Shakira   Confirmed
Unstoppable - Demi Lovato
Cheap Thrills - Rihanna   Confirmed
Reaper - Rihanna   Confirmed
House On Fire - Katy Perry
Footprints - Beyoncé   Confirmed
Sweet Design - Beyoncé
Broken Glass - Katy Perry
Space Between - Rihanna   Confirmed

i'm really undecided which Broken Glass tbh. what are you all thinking?

Hmm she has great vocals but am I the one who feels that her vocals aren't that authentic in terms of emotions? At times throughout the album it felt kind of show off-ish and unnecessary to me.

Laceface

Fantastic album :applause:Guys don't forget to check out the two Target exclusive tracks: 

I wish these two were on the iTunes version as well. :giveup:

Iwontell

I really enjoyed the album.
The only song I didn't care for was Sweet Designs. My favorite song after this first listen is Space Between. House on Fire, Footprints, Cheap Thrills, Reaper and One Million Bullets are very nice too. Broken Glass is nice, but it feels like a million other songs I've listened to in the last 2 to 3 years, so I don't like as much as you guys seem to love...the others feel like "fillers" to me, but even then they're good fillers. A very competent pop album.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Florian
16 hours ago, Laceface said:

Fantastic album :applause:Guys don't forget to check out the two Target exclusive tracks: 

OMG wait ! :udidnt: 

Summer Rain can't be a bonus track :wtf: Not when Space Between made the cut :wtf: 

Laceface
42 minutes ago, Florian said:

OMG wait ! :udidnt: 

Summer Rain can't be a bonus track :wtf: Not when Space Between made the cut :wtf: 

I know right, I'd probably swap with Sweet Design as well! :( Kinda sad that some people won't hear them

19 hours ago, Laceface said:

i love Fist Fighting A Sandstorm!

SychosSoChic

SUMMER RAIN IS FKING GOSPEL 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

monketsharona

Rihanna should have taken Move Your Body, Cheap Thrills and Reaper on her album, it's better than any material on ANTi :yay:

Florian
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Rihanna should have taken Move Your Body, Cheap Thrills and Reaper on her album, it's better than any material on ANTi :yay:

Move Your Body was for Shakira :gaycat:

Archived