Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Sia - 'This Is Acting'

Music

Featured Posts

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still loving this album! annoyed that Fist Fighting A Sandstorm is not on the official tracklisting (non 'Target Exclusive')
i understand the Sweet Design hate, but it reminds me so a We Are Born track, so i'll let it pass haha

also My Arena and Joy I Call Life could of pushed it's way through in the album too - but overall it is a great album :)

christinahoney

First time I listened to anything from the album.

My favorites: Bird Set Free, Move Your Body, First Fighting a Sandstorm, Broken Glass, House On Fire

I'm surprised at how much I dislike Alive. It was the lead single, right? It sounds like an Avicii knockoff with a cheap lyric and melody and generic "pre-chorus drop". Chandelier was waaaaay better.

Same for "Unbreakable" or whatever the name is. Sounds like a Kelly Clarkson knockoff. I realize it's the other way around, but whatever, it's so unoriginal and boring.

23 minutes ago, christinahoney said:

First time I listened to anything from the album.

My favorites: Bird Set Free, Move Your Body, First Fighting a Sandstorm, Broken Glass, House On Fire

I'm surprised at how much I dislike Alive. It was the lead single, right? It sounds like an Avicii knockoff with a cheap lyric and melody and generic "pre-chorus drop". Chandelier was waaaaay better.

Same for "Unbreakable" or whatever the name is. Sounds like a Kelly Clarkson knockoff. I realize it's the other way around, but whatever, it's so unoriginal and boring.

Alive really had to grow on me mainly because Chandelier was an amazing lead single for 1000 Forms Of Fear - but, i actually think in time, you might appreciate the song a bit more! :)

I find it funny how my faves are so different than most everyone else here.  I have loved Reaper since I first heard it and my fave new one is Summer Rain.  Will have to listen to the others some more to get into them.

christinahoney
4 hours ago, Music said:

Alive really had to grow on me mainly because Chandelier was an amazing lead single for 1000 Forms Of Fear - but, i actually think in time, you might appreciate the song a bit more! :)

I hope so! I think Sia is great and I love her artistry. :)

christinahoney
45 minutes ago, MAC said:

I find it funny how my faves are so different than most everyone else here.  I have loved Reaper since I first heard it and my fave new one is Summer Rain.  Will have to listen to the others some more to get into them.

No, I'm with you! I think Reaper and Summer Rain are fantastic.

Swan Heart

Broken Glass is epic. :applause:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

andy232000
9 minutes ago, SonOfAphrodite said:

Does anyone have a DL link they can PM me :laughga:

i do! ;)

Archived