💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Gaga performs at Producers Guild Awards

Mark

Featured Posts

13 minutes ago, VenusBlackStar said:

Lovely performance! It could be the difference in audio quality, but vocally I don't think she topped the Women in Music performance, but the more intricate piano playing with the lighter color in her voice were really nice! I love it when Gaga shows how she interpret and reinterpret the expression of her songs :flutter:

And that hair COLOR. OMG. I hope we see more of that. Yeah that weird line is there but whatever. I just love that color on her!!!!!

She indeed topped the WIM performance. That performance was edited or it had some kind of autotune. Also, on the LQ snippets we got to hear before the HQ version was released, she was awkwardly screaming the "Happens to you, happens to you" part. 

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, nobody3089 said:

Here we go with ****in cheap ass lace front again??? She needs to hire a better hair stylist! Her wigs are always looking like they are from a .99$ store.

im praying for the day she wears wigs without making it so obvious that is a ****in wig. Sometimes she looks so flawless and then the wig throws it off?????

exactly what i came in here to say

this look is really great, but her hairline is always so ****ing obvious. like why? why cant they make it less obvious? everyone else seems to do it but her.

3 hours ago, RileyMint said:

I think you may need to get your speakers fixed lil lady... 

My speakers are fine. 

Take the second last line for an example. If you play 5:07 to 5:10 over and over again, you can tell that she is off-pitch when she sings "you". This happens a lot throughout the performance. 

Chelseaaaaaa

That wig. Eeeeeek. Fred, why!??! Great performance though.

giskardsb

Some of you do nothing to counteract the opinion that pop is too concerned with superficiality. 

Lord Temptation
25 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

omg :giveup: 

She looks like Jessica Rabbit. What a vixen!

Katsuki Bakugo
16 hours ago, nobody3089 said:

Here we go with ****in cheap ass lace front again??? She needs to hire a better hair stylist! Her wigs are always looking like they are from a .99$ store.

im praying for the day she wears wigs without making it so obvious that is a ****in wig. Sometimes she looks so flawless and then the wig throws it off?????

When Drag Queens are doing better makeup and Hair than someone who has TONS OF MONEY... You need to worry about your faves. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Maybe its because I'm not obsessed with fashion like half of you gays, but could someone explain to me what's exactly wrong with her wig? Like, I just don't see it? :S

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

giskardsb
16 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

When Drag Queens are doing better makeup and Hair than someone who has TONS OF MONEY... You need to worry about your faves. 

Or maybe fans should accept that apparently she likes it that way. 

Archived