performance

Gaga performs at Producers Guild Awards

Mark

Featured Posts

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster

This was such a beautiful performance, like seriously wtf. In fact, I'd even say thatĀ this is her best performance of TIHTY. It's such a powerful song, and I really think GaGa's emotions are so well-experienced within both the lyrics, and her delivery.

And as for her look:Ā :giveup::flutter:Ā 

subtext / fantasy

Probably her best TIHTY performance. Vocally, it sounds so much better than her firstĀ attempts; she's more in control. Maybe she really is rehearsing for a bigger performance! ;)

5 minutes ago, cd9904 said:

Probably her best TIHTY performance. Vocally, it sounds so much better than her firstĀ attempts; she's more in control. Maybe she really is rehearsing for a bigger performance! ;)

Yes, the Oscar performance. All the nominees have to perform, I thinkĀ 

andy232000
3 hours ago, FlyingF said:

Not to be rude, but since AHS she's deffo been putting on weight... did she just lose it for her role? She looks good regardless though

lol absolutely not, you must be seeing things. she actually lost weight for AHS. and im sure that ryan told her she had to loose weight for all those sex scenes on the show. check her artrave venus photos/mary jane holland and youĀ“ll see she was much bigger during 2014. right how she is actually quite thin

Alien Tulip
50 minutes ago, PopBitch said:

It's nice to see her looking her age. Ā She looked 40 at the Golden Globes and all tweaked with whatever she's doing to her face Ā ending up looking odd with the filler, etc,,,Ā and the horrible dye job. Ā Most the people I know said she looked 50, not even 40. Ā I never get being 29 and not embracing her youth. Ā Here she looks fantastic. Ā I love her gownĀ also. Ā The color hair is better on this wig, Her face looks more youthful and natural. Ā 

Still, she has horrible wigs these days. Ā I do wish she would go a different color, instead of that blond look like everybody else. Ā 

I agree with everything. She looked her age here and the color Ā is such a nice golden blondish color that looks light brown in different lighting. The platinum blonde hair she has is kinda played out and "basic" (ewww I cant believe I used that word). I wish she would embrace her youth more too as shes still young but I think with the cheek to cheek era she intentionally tried to look more older. Now she has days where she looks 40 like at the golden globes and then days where she looks young like yesterday.

Fernster7

I can't believe people here are saying she looks awful, that is so disgusting, I mean, her look is not perfect imo but she looks beautiful, and she is not fat ugh, I never thought I'd read that here.

She's getting so much better every time she sings this song and it's making me so excited for The Oscars.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Jesse Pinkman
1 hour ago, VampireHeart said:

Ā 

Ā 

is this your twitter?

Ā 

:green:Ā 

rihanna-shocked.gif

It's science, bitch

What a graceful performance, she looks extravagant and sang with tenderness and yet in power and confidence.Ā 

šŸ–¤ š–¤“ ā™ ļøŽ

Katie14
17 minutes ago, Fon said:

tumblr_o1gvygNy7A1qkbegeo1_540.jpg

:flutter::flutter:

Ā 

Her makeup and hair (besides the wig line) are absolutely beautiful. She looks like one of those little girls in beauty pagents. She looks so young and pretty. All her features are perfectly balanced.

Archived