• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swan Heart
12 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

Taylor was with her. :flutter:  

They seem to be a lot more open now, they are everywhere together.. :flutter:

Hope they will be together for the Oscars too. :wub:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Pierre

YAS GAGA, AND YAAAAAAAAS BOBBY, THAT OSCAR CAMPAING!!!! :giveup: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

VforVendetta
8 hours ago, Mobster said:

At this rate she'll have performed this song twice as often as G.U.Y. :emma:

Actually she will have performed it more than any song on ARTPOP. :emma:

Whispering
2 hours ago, Creyk said:

Bobby or someone must have warned her about our constant complaining about her dope-like vocals because finally, she used a softer singing voice. She also didn't scream unnecessarily in the middle of the song. This might be the best TIHTY performance.

Once again, Bobby has nothing to do with artistic decisions. He deals with the business side. He is management, not a vocal instructor or a singer. 

And also, belting =/= screaming. 

2 hours ago, Snow said:

I don't think I've ever seen anyone work this hard for that Oscar. She must have it for sheer PR work. Shes been in every damn industry party where voting membership are and that's what you have to do. Its 100 % guaranteed win.

is this your twitter?

:green: 

FreePalestine

2 hours ago, Creyk said:

Bobby or someone must have warned her about our constant complaining about her dope-like vocals because finally, she used a softer singing voice. She also didn't scream unnecessarily in the middle of the song. This might be the best TIHTY performance.

This. 

It's the first time that I really enjoyed the live version of this song:flutter:

The note change at 'strong' is so nice... "hold your head up & be strong"

GloZell Green
12 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

is this your twitter?

:green: 

Honestly I'm starting to believe it :awkney: "Gaga doesn't deserve anything, they're inflating her sales, she's trying so hard... But I'm still her fan" :saladga: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

PopBitch

It's nice to see her looking her age.  She looked 40 at the Golden Globes and all tweaked with whatever she's doing to her face  ending up looking odd with the filler, etc,,, and the horrible dye job.  Most the people I know said she looked 50, not even 40.  I never get being 29 and not embracing her youth.  Here she looks fantastic.  I love her gown also.  The color hair is better on this wig, Her face looks more youthful and natural.  

Still, she has horrible wigs these days.  I do wish she would go a different color, instead of that blond look like everybody else.  

Bad Monster Kid
1 hour ago, VforVendetta said:

Actually she will have performed it more than any song on ARTPOP. :emma:

Except Applause. 

Yass!! It seems she's been practicing it. Finally a proper version, where she's singing most of it at tempo. Her speaking voice is in such a low placement, i feel like she really dedicated her week to lowering her voice, so that she could feel more comfortable singing it.
I think it would be better if she sang this like a whole tone (or 1 and half tone) higher. Cause that's her tessitura, even if she has a more fuller and darker timbre now.

PopBitch
2 hours ago, affection said:

uuuuh how ugly. :wtf:

How was it ugly?  Gagy introduced the song before she sang it and thanked Diane Warren for writing such a beautiful song.  So she tweets after the performance what a great performance by Gaga and also gave Diane a shoutout from the info given by Gaga herself before she performed it.

Perfect version with the piano, her vocals is on point, and her outfit. Perfect!!!!!

I hope this is the version she plays at the Oscars

Archived