💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Gaga performs at Producers Guild Awards

Mark

Featured Posts

I'm not a big fan of that dress, it's boring, but I love her face and makeup (and wig, I'm not really bothered by the wig line). She looks so cute :flutter:. I find it kind of incredible that after all the fillers or tape or weird stuff she's been lately doing to her face, it finally looks back to normal 

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic

What a brilliant performance bur seriously I don't understand that hairline? I understand the lights can have an effect and cause it to 'melt'  but that hasn't always been a problem for her.  Why is no one correcting it for her? It takes an amazing and potentially flawless look and makes it look unpolished.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Mobster
26 minutes ago, JanPianoMusic said:

She's not even being nice, she totally used the chance to call it "Diane Warren's powerful song"... She's a snake :noparty:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

JanPianoMusic
Just now, Mobster said:

She's not even being nice, she totally used the chance to call it "Diane Warren's powerful song"... She's a snake :noparty:

She still said something positive, she could've said nothing at all or not mentioned Gaga.

You will never please everyone.

47 minutes ago, FlyingF said:

Not to be rude, but since AHS she's deffo been putting on weight... did she just lose it for her role? She looks good regardless though

tf? :wtf: her body looks great.

That dress is stunning. 

I hate these comments.:sick:

FreePalestine

5 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

What a brilliant performance bur seriously I don't understand that hairline? I understand the lights can have an effect and cause it to 'melt'  but that hasn't always been a problem for her.  Why is no one correcting it for her? It takes an amazing and potentially flawless look and makes it look unpolished.

Wow, I didn't know spotlights could make the wig "glue" melt

4 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

tf? :wtf: her body looks great.

That dress is stunning. 

I hate these comments.:sick:

i was just saying she's put on weight which is a fact i didn't even say it was good or bad

Mobster
6 minutes ago, JanPianoMusic said:

She still said something positive, she could've said nothing at all or not mentioned Gaga.

She should've probably said nothing. Her opinions on music are completely irrelevant, anyway.

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Dominic
Just now, Clip said:

Wow, I didn't know spotlights could make the wig "glue" melt

I don't know if that is legit,  I saw an interview not too long ago saying how the heat had an effect on their lace fronts too. Can't remember who it was.  :/ 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Just now, FlyingF said:

i was just saying she's put on weight which is a fact i didn't even say it was good or bad

The fact that you feel the need to comment on that tho.

Who gives a **** about her weight? 

And I don't think you can know that for a fact.

FreePalestine

Doncho

She looks really nice and that performance was the best so far! I think she is rehearsing for the Oscars, maybe thats why she sounds better :)

7 hours ago, nobody3089 said:

Here we go with ****in cheap ass lace front again??? She needs to hire a better hair stylist! Her wigs are always looking like they are from a .99$ store.

im praying for the day she wears wigs without making it so obvious that is a ****in wig. Sometimes she looks so flawless and then the wig throws it off?????

I have to agree, Sarah is doing an amazing job with the make-up lately but Freddy got majorly lazy I feel..Like what was he thinking, isn't this his effing job to make sure her ****ing hair looks great ? I'm sorry, he seems nice but he really needs to step it up asap. :koons::koons::koons:

7 hours ago, YASSS said:

I literally just woke up and I wake up to this!!!!! GOD LOVES ME HAHA

Bless you for your positivity sweetheart. :wub: Oh and I'm drunk 

Archived