Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Gaga performs at Producers Guild Awards

Mark

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, Whispering said:

These campaigns are perfectly typical, for artists, labels, actors, and movie production companies. The campaigns for best actors, directors and movies have already started for the Oscars 2017. (for movies that haven't even come out yet) 

You keep making this statement to try to discount Gaga, in case she does end up winning (don't think we don't all know exactly what you are doing here), but your insinuation is completely off base. Gaga is doing what the majority of artists and actors do in these Oscar campaigns. She is not an exception. 

No no, this time you missunderstood me. I do think she deserves this regardless of her pr work and what not, absolutely! This is not The globes ;) And I do know pretty much everybody has to do this, just that she's truly truly doing it and maybe more openly? I just find this a bit demining to The artist that they have to do this stupid stuff to get votes... I did not mean my comment in a negative way to Gaga, but to The industry. But yeah, she will Def win.

2 hours ago, VampireHeart said:

I was just reading about Johnny Depp deserving an Oscar, but he doesn't want to do all the campaigns. Some say that's why Leo never got it.

People here focus only on Gaga, because they follow her every move.lol

She's not doing anything others didn't do. Linda Perry did with Miley Cyrus too, only to get nomination. 

Yeah, this

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta
21 hours ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

Except Applause. 

If she performs at the Oscars or The Grammys definitely yes...

8 hours ago, VenusBlackStar said:

OMG I went back to the snippets and compared them to the official vid and I see what you mean!! If there's editing stuff going on with the WIM performance then we can't really vocally compare the two performances because the one from PGA is straight up live and one take lol

However, I've always been a little biased toward Gaga's rock screaming. I have a fetish for ScreamGa :hor:

I usually love when Gaga screams too, but that sounded like she couldn't hit the note and not like when she's singing rock songs and she does that on purpose

Whispering
5 hours ago, Snow said:

No no, this time you missunderstood me. I do think she deserves this regardless of her pr work and what not, absolutely! This is not The globes ;) And I do know pretty much everybody has to do this, just that she's truly truly doing it and maybe more openly? I just find this a bit demining to The artist that they have to do this stupid stuff to get votes... I did not mean my comment in a negative way to Gaga, but to The industry. But yeah, she will Def win.

It isn't more openly, it is simply because she is a big enough name to get mentioned every time she does a performance...and Gaga has an active fanbase with an active fansite to keep up with these types of performances. That's why fans...and non-fans...are aware of all these performances. They spend time keeping up with what she does. 

Every job in the world comes with things you have to do inside a system, the entertainment world is no different. Even then, I wouldn't think going and telling your story, through words and music, would be something most artists find as "demeaning". Gaga loves to communicate through music and she has always been about raising awareness or trying to make a change through her music, so I doubt she is uncomfortable or demeaned by this process whatsoever. In these groups of people, you still have individuals who have been affected by sexual assault or abuse, and Gaga knows that. 

TraeumereiLPB
On 24.1.2016 at 4:45 PM, VampireHeart said:

is this your twitter?

:green: 

I can't. All the negativity. What a loser.

giphy.gif

Anyway. I personally liked her vocals at the Billboard Women in Music show better, but that's just because I always loved her Dope like theatrical deep singing.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Debithius

I loved Gaga's vocals during the PGA performance. Shows that she doesn't need the typical autotune, sounds almost exactly like the studio version to me. Especially when she goes for those high notes.

Archived