💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Gaga performs at Producers Guild Awards

Mark

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation
1 minute ago, Bad Bromance said:

I think something went wrong because you quoted me but nothing popped up except for the last post I made.  Did you mean to say something else, hun?  

Hey babe yeah I wanted to write something but my phone is busted and won't let me go back and edit. I'm at work and my phone will get confiscated if they see me using it. Fully agree with your post. Ps I wrote my reply just above.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Bromance
10 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Hey babe yeah I wanted to write something but my phone is busted and won't let me go back and edit. I'm at work and my phone will get confiscated if they see me using it. Fully agree with your post. Ps I wrote my reply just above.

Yes, I just read it.  LOL!!  I do the same thing at work.  I reply to posts or browse GGD discreetly so my boss doesn't catch me doing that on company time.   :emma:

The things I do for Lady Gaga.   :toofunny:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Whispering
14 hours ago, Snow said:

I don't think I've ever seen anyone work this hard for that Oscar. She must have it for sheer PR work. Shes been in every damn industry party where voting membership are and that's what you have to do. Its 100 % guaranteed win.

These campaigns are perfectly typical, for artists, labels, actors, and movie production companies. The campaigns for best actors, directors and movies have already started for the Oscars 2017. (for movies that haven't even come out yet) 

You keep making this statement to try to discount Gaga, in case she does end up winning (don't think we don't all know exactly what you are doing here), but your insinuation is completely off base. Gaga is doing what the majority of artists and actors do in these Oscar campaigns. She is not an exception. 

Whispering
5 hours ago, ajhuffman219 said:

Maybe its because I'm not obsessed with fashion like half of you gays, but could someone explain to me what's exactly wrong with her wig? Like, I just don't see it? :S

It's not even about fashion! I swear to you that you could show this look to every female and unless they have been exposed to GGD for years, they are going to have no freaking idea wtf people are talking about here. Everyone in the real world knows Gaga wears wigs and no one cares about something so silly! 

Of course, no one in real life ever mentions someone's eyebrows either...unless they are a unibrow or parts are missing. People here focus on the weirdest ****! Lol 

Helxig
21 hours ago, MonsterJay said:

She looks amazing :)
(...That wig looks very Lana-esk tbh :P)

Haha! In my head I thought "this is very Gaga Del Rey" when I saw this look on instagram.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

FameHookah
13 hours ago, monstereo said:

SHE DIDN'T SING IN HER DOPE VOICE

she sounds the best she's ever sounded.

She should have sung that way on the studio version..

So beautiful T.T damn gaga

WTF is MDNA

Mobster

My favorite TIHTY performance, so far :giveup: Her voice sounds amazing :giveup:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Mobster

Her ass looked so phat when she was playing the piano :giveup: I love curvy Gaga :giveup:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

VenusBlackStar

10 hours ago, Clip said:

She indeed topped the WIM performance. That performance was edited or it had some kind of autotune. Also, on the LQ snippets we got to hear before the HQ version was released, she was awkwardly screaming the "Happens to you, happens to you" part. 

OMG I went back to the snippets and compared them to the official vid and I see what you mean!! If there's editing stuff going on with the WIM performance then we can't really vocally compare the two performances because the one from PGA is straight up live and one take lol

However, I've always been a little biased toward Gaga's rock screaming. I have a fetish for ScreamGa :hor:

VenusBlackStar
6 hours ago, DeathofSamantha said:

Its about my preference of wig lines. 

Just remember that no matter what, this wig line is still at the top of the list.

lady_gaga_grammys.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdJGuK0Wnl4DD6ZzxFMpt

Yes I realize in this case the line is due in part to the nature of the outfit but it's bothered me for nearly six whole years now lol

Katsuki Bakugo
26 minutes ago, VenusBlackStar said:

Just remember that no matter what, this wig line is still at the top of the list.

lady_gaga_grammys.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdJGuK0Wnl4DD6ZzxFMpt

Yes I realize in this case the line is due in part to the nature of the outfit but it's bothered me for nearly six whole years now lol

You and me both, always will! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

5 hours ago, Whispering said:

These campaigns are perfectly typical, for artists, labels, actors, and movie production companies. The campaigns for best actors, directors and movies have already started for the Oscars 2017. (for movies that haven't even come out yet) 

You keep making this statement to try to discount Gaga, in case she does end up winning (don't think we don't all know exactly what you are doing here), but your insinuation is completely off base. Gaga is doing what the majority of artists and actors do in these Oscar campaigns. She is not an exception. 

I was just reading about Johnny Depp deserving an Oscar, but he doesn't want to do all the campaigns. Some say that's why Leo never got it.

People here focus only on Gaga, because they follow her every move.lol

She's not doing anything others didn't do. Linda Perry did with Miley Cyrus too, only to get nomination. 

FreePalestine

ARTPOPdidntflop
8 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

Hey babe yeah I wanted to write something but my phone is busted and won't let me go back and edit. I'm at work and my phone will get confiscated if they see me using it.

At first I thought these were parody lyrics of Just Dance :emma::air:

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Lord Temptation
22 minutes ago, ARTPOPdidntflop said:

At first I thought these were parody lyrics of Just Dance :emma::air:

A parody of a parody? Now that's just too reverse Warholian for my liking!

Archived