Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Gaga performs at Producers Guild Awards

Mark

Featured Posts

Swan Heart
9 minutes ago, LoveandMagic said:

What? No more love for Lestat? Oh, Louis, Louis. ;) 

Not that I wasn't starstruck myself. Lol!

Lestat?

tumblr_mda7u8KOQz1qimi3zo1_500.gif

oh, I still have plenty of love for that bastard, trust me. :hor:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveandMagic
4 minutes ago, Slavi said:

Lestat?

tumblr_mda7u8KOQz1qimi3zo1_500.gif

oh, I still have plenty of love for that bastard, trust me. :hor:

Lestat would be a modern day rock star, that's for damn sure. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Katsuki Bakugo
48 minutes ago, AgusPop said:

stop it with the wig :saladga: she is singing about  sexual assault survivors GOD

Then people say We that gays are superficial.

This isn't even about her performance or about the song or about how she looks. Its about my preference of wig lines. 

Don't paint to be that person when I am clearly not. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

ChicaSkas

This is awesome

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

I like to hear the whole band in this song, so I hope they'll play with her at the Oscars, with these vocals, idk how will I survive. :air: 

FreePalestine

Goodtimes12128

Love the makeup. Questioning the wig front BUT it's definitely a Gaga-esque look paired with a more simple dress.

Bad Bromance
3 hours ago, giskardsb said:

Or maybe fans should accept that apparently she likes it that way. 

I loved everything about her look last night.  Her hair and makeup looked great and her performance was flawless!

Sometimes I think she purposely does that to her wig line to piss off the little ingrates on this forum and on Twitter.  I know I'd do that, if I were her, with the sole intent of making them seethe if they nitpicked on every single damn thing I did or wore.  Knowing Gaga, that's probably what she's doing.   ;)

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

giskardsb
7 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

I loved everything about her look last night.  Her hair and makeup looked great and her performance was flawless!

Sometimes I think she purposely does that to her wig line to piss off the little ingrates on this forum and on Twitter.  I know I'd do that, if I were her, with the sole intent of making them seethe if they nitpicked on every single damn thing I did or wore.  Knowing Gaga, that's probably what she's doing.   ;)

The silliest thing is to assume that neither Gaga or Freddy have a clue. 

Bad Bromance
3 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

The silliest thing is to assume that neither Gaga or Freddy have a clue. 

I have a feeling she totally does it on purpose to piss off the fans who get on her last nerve.  It's a big f*ck you to them, IMO.  Tbh, I applaud her for it because the constant criticism from the little ingrates must be tiring AF!   :crossed:

Lord Temptation
1 minute ago, Bad Bromance said:
3 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

I have a feeling she totally does it on purpose to piss off the fans who get on her last nerve.  It's a big f*ck you to them, IMO.  Tbh, I applaud her for it because the constant criticism from the little ingrates must be tiring AF!   :crossed:

Bad Bromance
1 minute ago, Lord Temptation said:

I think something went wrong because you quoted me but nothing popped up except for the last post I made.  Did you mean to say something else, hun?  

Lord Temptation

When you cannot fault a line in the song, and so you fault a wig line instead.

Archived