Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
performance

Gaga performs at Producers Guild Awards

Mark

Featured Posts

18 minutes ago, ajhuffman219 said:

Maybe its because I'm not obsessed with fashion like half of you gays, but could someone explain to me what's exactly wrong with her wig? Like, I just don't see it? :S

the wig-line is bad. You can see that they didn't put the wig glue on properly, when you look at her forehead (where the wig starts). It makes it look so obvious that she is wearing a wig & it looks cheap.

lady-gaga-pga.jpg.a549b5ead40ea4e4ce9430

you can see the roots of her natural hair (brown) under the wig lol

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAYA.core

Performances yes, this is a great year for performances. bring it in gaga we need another hit 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Katsuki Bakugo
1 hour ago, giskardsb said:

Or maybe fans should accept that apparently she likes it that way. 

No, I don't think that solves anything. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

AgusPop
2 hours ago, ajhuffman219 said:

Maybe its because I'm not obsessed with fashion like half of you gays, but could someone explain to me what's exactly wrong with her wig? Like, I just don't see it? :S

First of all I'm gay, and trust me. only the gays (a few actually) are worried about a f@*g wiglines :toofunny: 

1 hour ago, vocalqueef said:

the wig-line is bad. You can see that they didn't put the wig glue on properly, when you look at her forehead (where the wig starts). It makes it look so obvious that she is wearing a wig & it looks cheap.

Swan Heart

The performance was incredible, her soft voice and the piano were perfect. She absolutely owns the song..

And damn, she looked glowingly beautiful and sexy! I've grown to really like the cheekbones and the jawline fillers actually. And these big soulful eyes of hers, always the same.. :flutter: I swear she has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen! 

I'm totally in love with that woman, it's more then official.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

giskardsb
52 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

No, I don't think that solves anything. 

well, the only problem to be solved is Gaga fans constantly trying to tell Gaga what is wrong with the way she looks.

Bad Bromance

OMG!!!  That performance was flawless!!!  She totally nailed it!!  I hope we get a video that's in HD so we can enjoy Gaga's amazing vocals!   :flutter:   :giveup:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Katsuki Bakugo
2 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

well, the only problem to be solved is Gaga fans constantly trying to tell Gaga what is wrong with the way she looks.

she looked fine the wig didn't 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

AgusPop
5 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

she looked fine the wig didn't 

stop it with the wig :saladga: she is singing about  sexual assault survivors GOD

Then people say We that gays are superficial.

LoveandMagic
25 minutes ago, Slavi said:

The performance was incredible, her soft voice and the piano were perfect. She absolutely owns the song..

And damn, she looked glowingly beautiful and sexy! I've grown to really like the cheekbones and the jawline fillers actually. And these big soulful eyes of hers, always the same.. :flutter: I swear she has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen! 

I'm totally in love with that woman, it's more then official.

What? No more love for Lestat? Oh, Louis, Louis. ;) 

Not that I wasn't starstruck myself. Lol!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived