💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Mary Jane Holland Single Cover

Ethereal

Featured Posts

Hello you guys! So today I made a Mary Jane Holland single cover and I imagined how it would look in an actual physical copy. (Even if Mary Jane Holland is one of my favorite songs on ARTPOP, it would be a horrible single choice, let's be real) But I still felt inspired by that song, so here's the result! (I also included Onion Girl in the tracklist, I know ARTPOP Act 2 is dead but a guy can dream) :gaycat:

i3w8zm.png

Inside the CD Case:

312e1i1.png

Hope you like it! Feedback is always appreciated. :nick:

2e5m5jq.gif

Batwings

I really like the "ring wear" effect that makes it look like a picture sleeve for a 7" vinyl. Very cool.

Really good!! But I was about to make a Mary Jane Holland cover I would have chosen green visuals, instead of teal. I don't know, if fits better with the song in my opinion. I'd have kept the reflecting T-shirt green. Beautiful, anyways

11 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I actually really like this

8 minutes ago, Batwings said:

I really like the "ring wear" effect that makes it look like a picture sleeve for a 7" vinyl. Very cool.

Thank you! :flutter:

7 minutes ago, Clip said:

Really good!! But I was about to make a Mary Jane Holland cover I would have chosen green visuals, instead of teal. I don't know, if fits better with the song in my opinion. I'd have kept the reflecting T-shirt green. Beautiful, anyways

Thank you! I agree with green visuals fitting better with the song, I wanted it to be green in the beginning but I just started applying some effects to the picture and it became teal so I kept it that way I guess. Thanks for the feedback! :nick:

Kanye West

Where is that picture of Gaga from? Do you have the original? I have never seen it before. It looks like it's from the Bad Romance era.

KANYEWEST.COM

1 minute ago, Imperial POP said:

Where is that picture of Gaga from? Do you have the original? I have never seen it before omg. it looks like it's from the bad romance era

It's from the Fame Monster era. Here's the original! :nick:

rk4hhl.jpg

i rly rly like it but it looks more like a part of a booklet, it would be awseome if gaga did a whole album booklet in this style

imma cut a bitch

6 minutes ago, vanus said:

i rly rly like it but it looks more like a part of a booklet, it would be awseome if gaga did a whole album booklet in this style

2 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

:toofunny: I'm snatched 

2 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

Nice cover, hun!!   :applause:

Thank you guys! :flutter:

12 minutes ago, Imperial POP said:

Where is that picture of Gaga from? Do you have the original? I have never seen it before. It looks like it's from the Bad Romance era.

It's from the ELLE photoshoot

• 1 year later...

Archived