Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Delete

Dark Anatomy

Featured Posts

HEARTHUNTER

Love them. TFM cover could use something more organic perhaps, I'm thinking of a raven background or black feathers. The rest is top notch.

Dark Anatomy
1 minute ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

Love them. TFM cover could use something more organic perhaps, I'm thinking of a raven background or black feathers. The rest is top notch.

Thank you. I kind of thought about doing that, but behind her is what I consider "The Fame Monster" and I didn't want it to be drowned out by anything extra. The focus is the monster itself and Gaga is merely getting lost in it. 

Pacify Him
1 minute ago, mgreg said:

They're all pretty awesome except the ARTPOP one hurts my eyes with the black & white arrows

that's how the CD looks lol

I’m getting on your nerves

Dark Anatomy
1 minute ago, mgreg said:

They're all pretty awesome except the ARTPOP one hurts my eyes with the black & white arrows

Yeah, it's an acquired visual. Thank you!!!

HEARTHUNTER
Just now, Strigoi said:

Thank you. I kind of thought about doing that, but behind her is what I consider "The Fame Monster" and I didn't want it to be drowned out by anything extra. The focus is the monster itself and Gaga is merely getting lost in it. 

Makes sense! There is another topless TFM shoot of her that would fit your idea much more, but nonetheless I enjoy these covers :)

andy232000

didn´t you used to own a gaga dvd page on facebook? you have the same name and last name

The Child

I LOVE THE BORN THIS WAY ONE! IT SLAYS SO MUCH! :giveup:

I just wished the title was bigger.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Dark Anatomy
15 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

didn´t you used to own a gaga dvd page on facebook? you have the same name and last name

No, I don't believe so. I can't recall doing anything gaga related outside of forums. Do you have a link? 

Dark Anatomy
2 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

I LOVE THE BORN THIS WAY ONE! IT SLAYS SO MUCH! :giveup:

I just wished the title was bigger.

Thankyou!!!

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived