đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Hands to Myself" Enters iTunes Top 10

DiscoHeaven23

Hands to Myself  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Where will "Hands to Myself" peak on the Hot 100?

• #40 - #31
    • #30 - #21
    • #20 - #11
    • #10 - #6
    • #5 - #2

Featured Posts

Just now, Opium said:

Why are you so ****ing annoying and pretentious? :toofunny: I wasn't that serious when I called her that :rip: but people like you who feel the need to 'correct!11!!1' should just mind their own business cause no one cares about your opinion :rip: I can call whoever I want the '____ Madonna' , I don't see what your problem might be? No one shares the exact same views and opinions xD 

Idk why your takeing me so seriously... I was joking from the beginning. look at my Gif for god sake. :laughga::laughga::laughga:

Lol so bothered over Selena Gomez

Andreyw
2 minutes ago, JbGaga said:

Idk why your takeing me so seriously... I was joking from the beginning. look at my Gif for god sake. :laughga::laughga::laughga:

Lol so bothered over Selena Gomez

I haven't seen any , but I just hate when people come and insist with their opinion to shove it on your throat when no one asked for it + they will tell you that you have trash taste if you don't agree, and most of those people can be found on this forum 

Just now, Opium said:

I haven't seen any , but I just hate when people come and insist with their opinion to shove it on your throat when no one asked for it + they will tell you that you have trash taste if you don't agree, and most of those people can be found on this forum 

I dont remember saying of this...

Andreyw
Just now, JbGaga said:

I dont remember saying of this...

Not you, I mean in general with what I said there about forum users, and that's why it annoys me when someone say more than once their opinion 

29 minutes ago, JbGaga said:

Selena Gomez is not Mexican Madonna. Thats all

The latin MJ has you bothered I see

tumblr_lk9h29O78R1qecm33o1_500.gif

Stay tuned for her SNL performance in 2 days!

Have always been a casual listener of her. Mainly just her singles but I'm really impressed by Revival as a whole. Loving the vibe :flutter:

Chaymie

ThisGuyTony

This thread. :rip:

It's video views seem kinda low at the moment hopefully they pick up. I'm hoping another top 10 at least.

Archived