Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will "When We Were Young" Go Top 10 on Hot 100?

DiscoHeaven23

"When We Were Young" poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think "When We Were Young" will reach the top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100?

• No, the song just isn't performing well.
    • Yes it will reach top 10 and reach #1
    • Yes it will reach top 10, but won't reach #1

Featured Posts

lucastecala
50 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I don't care if where the song is on the charts, "When we were young" is one of the best songs I have ever heard in my life. From ANYONE. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicklePower

She NEEDS to release a video and release it on Spotify. Those things combined with a GRAMMY performance could probably send it to #1

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

JeffSwift
13 hours ago, Iwontell said:

Of course it will. In her current position, Adele could make "happy birthday to you" a BB #1 if she wanted to...
A music video and a live performance in a big event (the Grammys are so close) and this song will skyrocket.

poor Katy couldn't

Iwontell
29 minutes ago, JeffSwift said:

poor Katy couldn't

I am cackling :laughga:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Of course it will.

They are letting Hello die down for now.

You have to keep in mind, it is not available for streaming, it has no MV, it was not promoted recently.

And it's #12 on iTunes.

It's era didn't really begin just yet

Levine
15 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

"when we were young" is actually #15 on radio this week, so its def been sent to radio and Hello just spent its second week at #2. Justin Bieber kicked her out lol. So whatever that's worth, there's some info for ya

Exactly! When an artist is so POWERFUL, a song doesn't need to be sent on radio. It'll peak in the top 10 JUST because of the Grammys performance, but the song itself flopped for her standards. Sorry not sorry. 

pie-kun

It's performing great. It's #14 on pop radio, #15 on overall radio and #12 on iTunes currently. It's chart performance is being a bit depressed by 25 not being available on streaming sites I think, but the song is definitely on track to be a big success. I anticipate the Grammys performance will boost the song to at least the top 5 on iTunes and it will stabilize there thanks to radio airplay. 

I think it's chances of going top 10 are probably 90%+

SirLudicopro

I really hope so, as I stated many times before, I'm in love with that song and I really hope it does well. I think it's getting played more and more on the radio (I heard it three times in less than an hour), so it will probably pierce the top 10 soon (although I live in Quebec so I can't say if it's played as much in the US).

A Real Panda

Drunk In Love jumped to #2 post Grammy perf so if she performs it there I'm sure it'll rise. Does it really matter though

Archived