💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

AHS or new album?

bornthisARTPOP

Featured Posts

AHS!

It's useless to released a new album this year and even next year.. ADELE is the reason.

No Grammy, no number 1 on the charts, nothing..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She could probably do both, it would only be the promotional cycle that would suffer. We'd still get the album... I mean don't they start shooting in August? If we don't get any music in the next seven months I'd be pissed :emma: The album should be out by summer so she would be able to do AHS regardless.

However if she were to do AHS I'd rather it be a supporting role so she doesn't have to be on set for as long as she was with Hotel. I wouldn't want the album era to slow down or have later performances/a whole tour be compromised in quality because she was busy acting. The priority should definitely be an album.

Born Brave

I would rather her be releasing music this year. I read where someone said 1st half of the year is a regular album, and 2nd half of the year she releases a Jazz album. I like that idea a lot. And she could literally do a tour that supports both records. She could sing jazz the first half of the show and pop the last half. 

Kermit

I thought Ryan said we were in the possibility of getting 2 seasons a year if Hotel goes well. If that still stands then we know Gaga won't be constantly starring.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Evan Peters

new album because i don't care if she's on season 6 or not

emma roberts is an abuser

Prismatic

I like Gaga because of her music, not her acting (even though her acting is great). 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

monketsharona

New album ! She needs to return to pop asap !

But I wouldn't be against a little storyline for next AHS

monketsharona
40 minutes ago, River said:

AHS!

It's useless to released a new album this year and even next year.. ADELE is the reason.

No Grammy, no number 1 on the charts, nothing..

she confirmed LG5 will be out this year :toofunny:

Honestly you're all so obsessed by grammys it's kinda annoying sometimes... Who said she couldn't compete with 25 ? She hasn't released her album yet x) 

Now that I stopped to think, I realize I am happy with either

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived