💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Countess glove vs. OJ's glove

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

...but let's be honest. We all know this series has more to do with Ryan Murphy capitalizing on the origins of Kim Kardashian's fame than it does ANYTHING to do with OJ! LOL... 

video-oj-simpson-american-crime-story-ki

RebeldeFaith
9 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Well that glove clearly fits so maybe it's not his :ohno:

True.

Still I want to watch the series and see how they picture that part of the case. This is going to be very interesting. :happy:

Something something idk

ReidOne
Just now, ReidOne said:

...but let's be honest. We all know this series has more to do with Ryan Murphy capitalizing on the origins of Kim Kardashian's fame than it does ANYTHING to do with OJ! LOL... 

(for those unfamiliar, the scene depicted above is OJ in a young Kim Kardashian's bedroom, threatening to kill himself with a gun, just moments before taking off with Al Cowlings in the infamous Bronco chase)

...peep the 1994 Joey Lawrence poster, lol... 

RebeldeFaith
1 minute ago, ReidOne said:

Mess if that's how it ends up. :toofunny:

Something something idk

ReidOne

Since we've made it this far in the convo.... for those interested, last spring, I actually visited the scene of the crime where Nicole and Ron were murdered on Bundy Drive in LA. These are my pics of Nicole's condo (as seen from the back side), including the alley where the murder occurred. Was surreal to be standing here! After all the media circus, hard to believe someone still actually lives here today. 

2qu2phs.jpg

2n6rx91.jpg

I also visited the site of OJ's mansion at the time of the murders, just a few blocks north of Nicole's house. They have demolished OJ's old house (and built a new one), re-landscaped the property, and changed the layout of the driveway since the murders occurred, but this is essentially the scene of all the intense legal scrutiny about where the glove was dropped, where Kato stayed, where OJ returned to "afterwards" etc... Surreal to be standing here! And again... Someone actually still lives here! How bizarre. 

123mvzb.jpg

35a42s0.jpg

15hcwhw.jpg

ReidOne

During one of the first AHS: Hotel episodes, the very first night they aired an 'American Crime Story' promo during the commercials, they showed a scene depicting Bundy Drive... Because I had just been there a few months prior, I immediately recognized it and told my friends watching with me "that's Bundy Drive!!! This is for American Crime Story!!!" ... It gives me hope that the series will be brilliant and true to life. I can't imagine Ryan Murphy doing it any other way. 

ReidOne

Finally... In case I haven't been super-stalker enough in the prior posts, I've also visited the site of Nicole's grave in Irvine, CA (Orange County). I live in San Diego and it's on the way to LA and open to visitors. Why not?? 

2ajup1w.jpg

Archived