Early Stefani Germanotta fan page

Caesium

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Oyster
7 minutes ago, Same DNA said:

I'm talking to this guy now on Facebook chat, he is very kind + agreed to answer some questions, so I'll post them later!

This sounds flirtatious :hor:

Just now, Runway said:

Ask what happened with LINA MORGANA

tumblr_inline_n6lqnsSO121qc7g7w.gif

and if she's really been singing Jazz since she was 13 :stalkga:

Hecturr
3 minutes ago, Same DNA said:

He said he did CAP21 w/ her (I don't know what that means)

It stands for Collabrative Arts Project. It is one of the main musical theatre programs in the country. Weather it's good or not depends on people's own thinking. It is a studio with Tisch, the arts program of NYU. They also have a summer program as well for pre-college students.

"DESCRIPTION

She's "Captivated" you with her "Electric Kiss", now support this incredibly talented (believe you me) up and coming artist as she begins her trip to being a star!"

Oh my... how things have gone

Hello, it's me

Fame IV
8 hours ago, Hecturr said:

It stands for Collabrative Arts Project. It is one of the main musical theatre programs in the country. Weather it's good or not depends on people's own thinking. It is a studio with Tisch, the arts program of NYU. They also have a summer program as well for pre-college students.

Thank you! I asked him more questions, if he was her friend at that time, their theatre experience and if he is a fan now :) waiting for him to answer!

A Star is Born ⭐

Hecturr
1 minute ago, Same DNA said:

Thank you! I asked him more questions, if he was her friend at that time, their theatre experience and if he is a fan now :) waiting for him to answer!

I just googled cap21 and pasted a reply :rip: 

Looking forward to the reply 

Disconnect
6 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

But he didn't like the official Lady Gaga page on his FB profile - is he an ex-fan :omg::duck:

He liked her page though 

Fame IV

He said he still follows her career... His most proud moment was when she tributed Julie Andrews

A Star is Born ⭐

Archived