💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you know WHEN the French version of AHS Hotel will be there?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Not sure if joking or... :awkney:

oh course I'm joking :laughga:

But as a non-French who lives in France, I find it annoying that I can't watch the original versions of movies and series on the television even if I have the box and the vod..

Even at the cinemas the amount of original version movies are low, and if there are they are throwing you into the low budget old cinema with a broken chairs..

When I complain about it people say "this is France!! you should do everything is French!!" like suddenly everyone is a front national voters..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Put Englisg series on French and I'm pretty sure 0.01% of the population would watch TV

Yeah I got that. 

d36hVSF.gif

FreePalestine

elijahfan
13 minutes ago, River said:

But as a non-French who lives in France, I find it annoying that I can't watch the original versions of movies and series on the television even if I have the box and the vod..

Even at the cinemas the amount of original version movies are low, and if there are they are throwing you into the low budget old cinema with a broken chairs..

When I complain about it people say "this is France!! you should do everything is French!!" like suddenly everyone is a front national voters..

Yeah, right.... I don't know where you live, but it's not that way in Paris: here, everything is in original version - if you want to see a movie dubbed, you really need to look for it. It's understandable, since there are so many foreigners in Paris.

But check the settings of your TV tbh: on most channels, you can switch the languages and put subs if you want to.

Florian
19 minutes ago, River said:

But as a non-French who lives in France, I find it annoying that I can't watch the original versions of movies and series on the television even if I have the box and the vod

You can easily fix that with your TV settings (or the remote if you have a AUDIO or SUB button)

7 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Yeah, right.... I don't know where you live, but it's not that way in Paris: here, everything is in original version - if you want to see a movie dubbed, you really need to look for it. It's understandable, since there are so many foreigners in Paris.

But check the settings of your TV tbh: on most channels, I can switch the languages and put subs if I want to.

I live in Nice and it's really strange that it's still so difficult to find original versions here, there are many foreigners here from many countries and I'm not the only one who complains about the situation..

I'm happy to hear that in Paris it's totally different so I'm sorry that I generalize!

@Florian and @elijahfan are you using sfr? because I can't change the language with their box.. maybe I need to contact them and ask for it?

Florian
4 minutes ago, River said:

I live in Nice and it's really strange that it's still so difficult to find original versions here, there are many foreigners here from many countries and I'm not the only one who complains about the situation..

I'm happy to hear that in Paris it's totally different so I'm sorry that I generalize!

@Florian and @elijahfan are you using sfr? because I can't change the language with their box.. maybe I need to contact them and ask for it?

I have the BOX Fibre  by SFR, if you have this one you should have this remote : 

ass-telecommande-box-tv-fibre.jpg

To change the language you just have to click on the button at the top of the "3" button.

7 minutes ago, Florian said:

I have the BOX Fibre  by SFR, if you have this one you should have this remote : 

ass-telecommande-box-tv-fibre.jpg

To change the language you just have to click on the button at the top of the "3" button.

Yes I have this one!

I did it now to many channels (movies and series) and I have only French, I think I'll call them, or I'll wait for something new later, maybe it depends on the movie/series

Thanks! :D

Florian
16 minutes ago, River said:

Yes I have this one!

I did it now to many channels (movies and series) and I have only French, I think I'll call them, or I'll wait for something new later, maybe it depends on the movie/series

Yes, it depends of the movies. Just press this button when a new movie starts. A lot of english movies/series can be watched in english.

Florian
19 minutes ago, River said:

Yes I have this one!

Like try right now on France 2, there is The Lord of the Rings

Azor Ahai

Why do the french and german feel the need to dub movies and shows for adults?

Can't they read subtitles like the rest of us plebs?

1 minute ago, Florian said:
Just now, Florian said:

Like try right now on France 2, there is The Lord of the Rings

Yes, it depends of the movies. Just press this button when a new movie starts. A lot of english movies/series can be watched in english.

OMG it's working!!! :applause: thank you so much! (I feel like I found gold lol)

Florian
12 minutes ago, River said:

OMG it's working!!! :applause: thank you so much! (I feel like I found gold lol)

I hope you'll like your  stay in our beautiful country :sara: 

33 minutes ago, Florian said:

I hope you'll like your  stay in our beautiful country :sara: 

Of course I like France, I'm starting my 3rd year here, Nice is the best city to live, I'm close to Monaco, to Italy, to Cannes, to the mountains and the beach (2min from my house!!).. sorry Paris but here you lost :P

I just have few complains sometimes lol :laughga:

Florian
1 hour ago, River said:

Of course I like France, I'm starting my 3rd year here, Nice is the best city to live, I'm close to Monaco, to Italy, to Cannes, to the mountains and the beach (2min from my house!!).. sorry Paris but here you lost :P

I just have few complains sometimes lol :laughga:

I'm more in the South than you, in Perpignan (mountains and sea too) and it's a piece of heaven.

Archived