💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

AHS 6 will set in both present and past !

monketsharona

Featured Posts

ugh I wanted another season in the past. I tend to like those better. Hotel/Coven were so disappointing that I don't want another present season:giveup:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LastNight

I was hoping for a season set in the future, I think it could be really cool. Not 1984-esque, but that idea of imagining what the world could become and all the horrors that might exist, they could do more of a thriller, something psychological and creepy. Either way I'm excited, I love this show and I can't wait to find out the theme for Season 6 but I am a little disappointed it's going to be the present times again.

4 hours ago, Brooke Hoegan said:

I think I preferred their "in the past" seasons

I love Asylum and although I don't like Freakshow that much, I liked the retro feel about it

I hated all the "modern world" references in seasons 3 and 5, like the corporation thing in Coven and the social media references in Hotel especially :wtf:

I hoped that we'll get third season placed in the past so there is a ballance

I hated that about Hotel as well, it felt wrong in some weird way - I really didn't like it. 

I want time travel. And a time crash. Then everything getting better again.

I also want undead different from ghosts. Seriously. We have ghouls, golems, literally so much sh!t and they go for ghosts, zombies, and vampires.

Gagaloo911

If the show keeps with tradition, Season 6 should be based in the past, since Hotel was the present. Just remember the previous seasons:

Murder House: present

Asylum: past

Coven: present

FS: past

Hotel: present

So unless they break with tradition it will be in the past. However, I always love novelty so would be cool if they did a mix-up of both past and present in a way that isn't just flashbacks put in here and there. Something entirely new for the show, it sure needs it tbh.

This is pretty much all the seasons so far except for FS :lmao: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Maybe the show is about how people died in the past and reincarnated in the present time. Then their personalities and circumstances are vastly different from their previous life. I think this could be what they meant by set in the past and present??

4 minutes ago, Popo said:

Maybe the show is about how people died in the past and reincarnated in the present time. Then their personalities and circumstances are vastly different from their previous life. I think this could be what they meant by set in the past and present??

That is the same exact plot of a soap opera that is running right now here in Brazil :toofunny: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

flopheart

I'd love if it would be in the 70s but it's ok in the present i guess, i hope Gaga and Lange will be back.

Can't wait for AHS: Tatcher school or orphanage or cult please

Archived