❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
opinion

Enigma's Popstar/Artist Power Ranking

Quark

Featured Posts

SirLudicopro

You are entitled to your own opinion of course, but... The Weeknd, 8 in songwriting? I will admit I only know the lyrics from Can't Feel My Face and The Hills, but in my book, they are FAR from an 8. Even my mom who does not have a perfect understanding of the English language (French is my mother tongue) thought the lyrics for CFMF were garbage (she lives for this song tho). Please enlighten me, since these two are the only songs from him I know, in which songs does he show good songwriting skills? I'm curious. :)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Well yes if there's anyone on this site that we can rely on to be unbiased and fair it's you! Thanks for gracing us with your opinion.

A truly disastrous affair.

Well, I am open to corrections.

32 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Katy Perry: Singing: 6

Justin Bieber: Singing 6

Rihanna: Singing: 6

Taylor Swift: Singing: 6

Selena Gomez: Singing: 6

Kesha: Singing: 6

Lorde: Singing: 6

Madonna: Singing: 6

You think these people all have the exact same vocal ability??? Dear GOD what made you feel qualified and important enough to make this thread? :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, Enigma said:

Well, I am open to corrections.

I don't even know where to begin I think I'll just leave

1 minute ago, SirLudicopro said:

You are entitled to your own opinion of course, but... The Weeknd, 8 in songwriting? I will admit I only know the lyrics from Can't Feel My Face and The Hills, but in my book, they are FAR from an 8. Even my mom who does not have a perfect understanding of the English language (French is my mother tongue) thought the lyrics for CFMF were garbage (she lives for this song tho). Please enlighten me, since these two are the only songs from him I know, in which songs does he show good songwriting skills? I'm curious. :)

Well, he writes most of his songs and he has 3 albums. Many of his songs and albums have also been praised and nominated for awards

4 minutes ago, stfugaga said:

Beyonce and Rihanna write songs?

Barely. Which is why they have low scores.

SirLudicopro
7 minutes ago, Harry said:

You think these people all have the exact same vocal ability??? Dear GOD what made you feel qualified and important enough to make this thread? :deadbanana:

Apart from the harsh comments, I do agree. Even though I am not really a fan of either of them, I'm pretty sure everyone can agree that, for example, Katy Perry is objectively a better singer than Selena Gomez.

Kabexuela

Britney gets a 10 for dancing?  The 10 is very deserving in her prime but not lately.  If flailing ha arms is a 10, then give the Left Shark a ranking.

Prismatic
4 minutes ago, Harry said:

serena-strawberries.gif

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

SirLudicopro
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

Well, he writes most of his songs and he has 3 albums. Many of his songs and albums have also been praised and nominated for awards

But it's not because he writes songs that he's necessarily good at it, just like singing in the shower does not instantly make me a professional singer... this said, I respect your opinion and thank you for sharing it with us, no matter what other people may say.

5 minutes ago, Harry said:

First, I am not qualified or important, this is just my opinion. And yes, as far as vocal abilities they are all just ok (they have different tones and styles but very similar abilities).

2 minutes ago, stfugaga said:

Beyonce and Rihanna write songs?

They've both co-written multiple songs. Rihanna has more unreal eased songs that aren't listed she's even written most of the song that are or were supposed to be on ANTi (I don't know about Beyoncé's unreleased stuff) I don't know why the don't write more. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Songs_written_by_Beyoncé

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Songs_written_by_Rihanna

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived