Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lange's monologue in Asylum

latina twilight

Featured Posts

latina twilight

0:14 "My mother worked as a maid in a hotel"

I honestly totally forgot about this line, even when Asylum is my favorite season and then I found this and read the comment section. Miss Evers being Sister Jude's mother would be the best and least suspected connection.

Why did they never come up with this? Do you think the forgot about it as I did? Or maybe I'm missing something, like timeline. Or maybe that was an initial idea and Jessica never accepted to play Sister Jude again.

Any other way, let's enjoy this throwback, AHS stans.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Swan Heart

Jessica is just incredible. :applause::applause:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Mister Gaga
9 minutes ago, NightOwner said:

0:14 "My mother worked as a maid in a hotel"

I honestly totally forgot about this line, even when Asylum is my favorite season and then I found this and read the comment section. Miss Evers being Sister Jude's mother would be the best and least suspected connection.

Why did they never come up with this? Do you think the forgot about it as I did? Or maybe I'm missing something, like timeline. Or maybe that was an initial idea and Jessica never accepted to play Sister Jude again.

Any other way, let's enjoy this throwback, AHS stans.

Don't think so. Ms Evers wasn't married. She worked full time in the Hotel, right?

Talking about Sister Jude and Asylum, what do you think of her finale line? That phrase has been haunting me for weeks :ohno:

Andres Miller

I'm confused. Lange says, "The Martin family's cure for everything..." yet Ms.Evers last name is Evers. Am I Missing something?

latina twilight
12 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Don't think so. Ms Evers wasn't married. She worked full time in the Hotel, right?

Talking about Sister Jude and Asylum, what do you think of her finale line? That phrase has been haunting me for weeks :ohno:

I know! I was open mouth for a few minutes when I saw it, and then Dominique gave me chills haha.

Quartz
28 minutes ago, venusian said:

dont say tranny

Is tranny offensive? **** sites use the term often :toofunny:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

venusian
1 minute ago, hellothing said:

Is tranny offensive? **** sites use the term often :toofunny:

its the transgender equivalent of fag to gay basically. yeah the **** industry is messdd up lmao

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Quartz
5 minutes ago, venusian said:

its the transgender equivalent of fag to gay basically. yeah the **** industry is messdd up lmao

Alright, noted :nick:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

I screamed listening this line when I watched Asylum, I was like YO RYAN HA MOTHA BETTER BE IN HOTEL.

But she wasn't.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

latina twilight
6 hours ago, Red said:

I screamed listening this line when I watched Asylum, I was like YO RYAN HA MOTHA BETTER BE IN HOTEL.

But she wasn't.

I would've been the greatest idea since AHS fans love Sister Jude... it's in fact my favorite JL charater, I cried like a baby in the finale. But oh well...

Caesium
21 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

Late to the party but can I just say how incredible this scene was. How incredible Asylum was. This remains my favourite ending to any series of TV ever. It really brought the whole thing full circle. It's depressing to think they'll never top Asylum. One of the best seasons of TV this decade. Outstanding acting, plot, horror, mystery. I wish I could forget about it so that I could watch it fresh and be completely in awe and shock at it. 

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Archived