other

Oscars: Gaga's chances 0%; Sam 100% #OscarsCancelled

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

maybe The Weeknd will snatch Gaga's Oscar because he's black xD because #OscarsSoWhite

Every post you make in this thread is about how you think Gaga isn't winning the award. It's getting annoying.

:saladga:

1 minute ago, Brooklin said:

Every post you make in this thread is about how you think Gaga isn't winning the award. It's getting annoying.

That last post was a joke but this is accurate

ViviLittleM
2 minutes ago, Brooklin said:

Well. There are negative and positive people in life.

yNK5jt.gif

Bad Monster Kid

Glad this thread was finally cleansed. 

I'm interested to see if any experts or editors at GoldDerby change their mind after LindaGate. 

3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Well. There are negative and positive people in life.

yNK5jt.gif

Take your negativity somewhere else, then.

wVwtsEB.gif

Gypsy Life
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

maybe The Weeknd will snatch Gaga's Oscar because he's black xD because #OscarsSoWhite

This actually would have been a huge possibility if it was any other song. Thankfully the Academy will never award anything that is related to the critically panned Fifty Shades of Grey, so we're good :koons:

Pierre

Editors give her more than 90% chances of winning. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

I personally don't think she will win. Not that it wouldn't be deserved, but her and Diane have been gunning so hard for it especially with the discourse on rape. It might be too obvious a choice and thus they'll throw a curveball and give it to Youth, which is also deserving imo.

KURUSHITOVSKA
7 minutes ago, Deviant said:

I personally don't think she will win. Not that it wouldn't be deserved, but her and Diane have been gunning so hard for it especially with the discourse on rape. It might be too obvious a choice and thus they'll throw a curveball and give it to Youth, which is also deserving imo.

This is not happening dear :D

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

LePetitGAGABLover
38 minutes ago, Deviant said:

I mean, this could happen. But i'm holding on to hope that Gaga's 2015 Oscar performance will sway some voters into her favor. 

Archived