💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Oscars: Gaga's chances 0%; Sam 100% #OscarsCancelled

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

LebaneseDude
4 minutes ago, Coop said:

What's the problem here? You say it's not funny? Well, that's just subjective thinking. I think it's funny, GypsyLife thinks it's funny, Emigrante thinks it's funny and you don't. Obviously, our ideas of "funny" are different.  It's been stated that it is a god damn joke so stop whining and get over it.

How is feminizing someone's name funny? It's so basic I don't even lmao

"Hurr durr look at Roberta he's wearing short pants hurr durr such a girl"

How about you get off your high horse and actually tell me why it's funny rather than say I'm whining, cause while humor is relative, subconscious sexism isn't.

This is literally the equivalent of calling Robert "Roberta" cause he "Looks like a fag".

Ugh. Teenagers and their stubbornness. Fine. Whatever. You're right it's very funny and very cool. :neyde:

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover
Just now, Gypsy Life said:

photo-thumb-23394.jpg

photo-thumb-23394.jpg

photo-thumb-23394.jpg

photo-thumb-23394.jpg

photo-thumb-23394.jpg

Spoiler
1 minute ago, Gypsy Life said:

photo-thumb-23394.jpg

Pierre
57 minutes ago, Klou said:

This thread is doing nothing but give the fans too high expectations.

It was the same with the globes, but this time I'm not that sure about the Oscars :ohno: I have high hopes tho :queenga: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Der Meister

This song will win, not really sure why some of you are saying it won't. Just look at the predictions lol.

38 minutes ago, LebaneseDude said:

How is feminizing someone's name funny? It's so basic I don't even lmao

"Hurr durr look at Roberta he's wearing short pants hurr durr such a girl"

How about you get off your high horse and actually tell me why it's funny rather than say I'm whining, cause while humor is relative, subconscious sexism isn't.

This is literally the equivalent of calling Robert "Roberta" cause he "Looks like a fag".

Ugh. Teenagers and their stubbornness. Fine. Whatever. You're right it's very funny and very cool. :neyde:

Once again, what somebody finds funny differs from what other people find funny. It makes no sense explaining why I find it funny, I just do. 

Subconscious sexism? :awkney: Wow, you're taking it way too far with that one.

Teenagers? :awkney: Yeah, sure.

LebaneseDude
19 minutes ago, Coop said:

Once again, what somebody finds funny differs from what other people find funny. It makes no sense explaining why I find it funny, I just do. 

Subconscious sexism? :awkney: Wow, you're taking it way too far with that one.

Teenagers? :awkney: Yeah, sure.

That you fail to realize that what someone finds funny is not random but an amalgamation of our beliefs and attitudes.  :awkney:

That you fail to realize that this is similar to calling a black person you don't know Shaneeqwa :awkney:

That you fail to actually provide a counterargument other than "I just do" like most anti-LGBT people do when presented with facts that run counter to what they believe in :awkney:

That you fail to realize there is nothing remotely funny about all this and it's 5th grade humor, especially when the person being made fun of isn't even aware of it  :awkney:

2 minutes ago, LebaneseDude said:

That you fail to realize that what someone finds funny is not random but an amalgamation of our beliefs and attitudes :awkney:

That you fail to realize that this is similar to calling a black person you don't know Shaneeqwa :awkney:

That you fail to actually provide a counterargument other than "I just do", not realizing that you are actually admitting that you find femininity a joke. :awkney:

I do find femininity a joke. I also find masculinity a joke. I find genders, in general, a joke. I don't care about genders, for me, that doesn't exist. I am a man so I need to be masculine, because that is what the society says? No. 

And "Samantha" was also a joke which most of the people in this thread found funny and that's it.

LebaneseDude
6 minutes ago, Coop said:

I do find femininity a joke. I also find masculinity a joke. I find genders, in general, a joke. I don't care about genders, for me, that doesn't exist. I am a man so I need to be masculine, because that is what the society says? No. 

And "Samantha" was also a joke which most of the people in this thread found funny and that's it.

Don't justify your stances because a few people believe the same way. That's a dangerous mentality, not to mention an ad populum fallacy.

Also your thought process isn't applied to others. Joke about genders with other people who share similar stances, not with random people you don't know about.

Or are you also saying someone who doesn't believe in "racism" or "races" is allowed to call a black person a "*****" since it means nothing to him, because black people call each other "*****" sometimes?

Maybe if there's some context, like they're friends or are being racists with each other as a joke, but there's literally no context here and the affected person isn't being involved.

Where is Sam to find this funny? I don't see him laughing. You're just laughing at his expense.

Thanks for actually elaborating your position, but you're still wrong.

1 minute ago, LebaneseDude said:

Don't justify your stances because others do. That's a dangerous mentality, not to mention an ad populum fallacy.

Also your thought process isn't applied to others. Joke about genders with other people who share similar stances, not with random people you don't know about.

Or are you also saying that someone who doesn't believe in "races" is allowed to call a black person a "*****", because black people call themselves "*****" too?

I'm not justifying anything. I specifically said that I find it funny and stated the fact that others find it funny as well. It wouldn't make any difference if I was the only one laughing at it to be honest, I would still stand behind my words.
I am sorry, but why mentioning races suddenly? That is not the topic here.

Dangerous Man

Most of the ppl here lack sense of humor and are very sensitive.  It's not like these celebs are reading our threads anyway so I'm pretty sure it won't hurt them. Meanwhile these little crybabies are always butthurt and offended when the joke has nothing to do with them. Y'all are fine calling Demi whale and fat but you easily get offended when jokes are on your faves. The double standards and hypocrisy is real. I'm out.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived