SissyFromSpace
Just now, Sudarshana said:

since when curry is a race though

replace azealia with iggy and curry with fried chicken

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not seeing how this is racist. :rip: Multiple races eat curry. 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

36 minutes ago, Lance said:

If you have to say that you aren't being racist, then it will immediately make it sound racist, it would be be so bad if she said "This cab smells like curry"

He/They

Desperado

Its not racist lol, its not the same to smell that when you are cooking it or on a restaurant, food smell bad when on taxis, buses, cars, etc. 

Desperado
10 minutes ago, Higher said:

I'm not seeing how this is racist. :rip: Multiple races eat curry. 

same lmao like food really smell bad on closed places, specially with other odors lol

SissyFromSpace
4 minutes ago, Desperado said:

Its not racist lol, its not the same to smell that when you are cooking it or on a restaurant, food smell bad when on taxis, buses, cars, etc. 

"not even trying to be racist " lmao ok

inuborg
2 minutes ago, Desperado said:

same lmao like food really smell bad on closed places, specially with other odors lol

Literally anyone who is *offended* by tweet needs to gargle acid. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

FlopSlut

Her entire twitter summary: "I hate the world, myself and I don't want a career in anything"

Flopenstein

DemeLarell
49 minutes ago, Lance said:

but she gets a pass, cuz, ya know...but had someone else said this everyone would be freaking out

"Ya know" what?? Elaborate please??

DrewStevens

The phrase "I'm not trying to be racist but" always means: "I'm gonna say something racist but I don't want you to call me out for it because that's not my intention" :saladga: 

Just don't use it... Never.

Edit: And call it whatever you want to call it, racism, stereotype, prejudice... that tweet is dumb and even she knew that it was going to sound racist. But I guess it's not a big deal considering the explicitly racist things she has said before.

SissyFromSpace
4 minutes ago, inuborg said:

Literally anyone who is *offended* by tweet needs to gargle acid. 

immaturity level - azealia :rip: 

Just now, DemeLarell said:

"Ya know" what?? Elaborate please??

self explanatory 

Haroon

I don't really see racism :duck: Complaining about a smell is complaining about a smell, she doesn't mention anything to do with a person's race, and the "not even trying to be racist" thing seems to clarify that it's not about what ethnicity the driver is, not to excuse actual racism (which it is sometimes used for :/ )

Chelseaaaaaa

Embracing gross stereotypes like is racist commentary but I don't think she's a racist. Huge difference. With that said, I know she understands why this isn't okay to say due to how aware she is of racial issues. I'd expect nothing less from her, though. This is the best way for her to get attention.

Archived