Jump to content
music news

TLC to finish Kickstarter album "soon"


Jonna Lee

Featured Posts

Riot Poof
On 1/14/2016 at 0:38 PM, Creyk said:

Wait at the last song actually slaying :omg:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassss, see the light!

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.
Link to post
Share on other sites

FGGrayson
On 14/1/2016 at 9:09 AM, Creyk said:

Well yes the 4 comments on this thread really show the booming interest for these...who are they again?

Dont try it gurl

2886975-5980358099-iaacw.gif

 

best girl group in history, bye gurl

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻
Link to post
Share on other sites

LaLuna

Wait, they funded their album with a Kickstarter? Wow. 

Anyway, I'm pretty excited about this. Been a fan since the 90s and I really miss them, although it won't be the same without Left Eye... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Kermit

I was laughing my ass off during the #TLCisGoingToJailParty trend on twitter. I didn't even know there were other TLC fans on here tbh

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet
Link to post
Share on other sites

Andreyw
7 hours ago, boobtank said:

WHEN DID THIS LEAK EXCUSE ME

2 years and a half ago...? Around the time Applause got released and Aura & The greatest thing leaked

Link to post
Share on other sites

StarstruckIllusion
On January 14, 2016 at 10:07 AM, Jonna Lee said:

mess RBp3uIw.gif

DraggedT

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...