❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
news

Gaga and Leo WERE together at the afterparty

lxdygxga

Featured Posts

lxdygxga

Leonardo DiCaprio was on UK chat show This Morning today, and just said he and Gaga did laugh about the viral moment at the afterparty together and they were surprised at what actually goes viral.

So there it is - no shade, no feud between them. We can move on :stalkga:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lxdygxga
10 minutes ago, jvckk said:

Leonardo DiCaprio was on UK chat show This Morning and just said he and Gaga did laugh about the viral moment at the afterparty together. No shade, no feud!

It just aired. There should be a video later.

Unfortunately, people suck and the story that is gonna stick is that Leo is an asshole, Gaga is shady and Taylor threatens to beat the **** out of anyone who shades Gaga

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

The fact that such a tiny incident that means nothing at all went viral and is inspiring news articles is really annoying. So many more relevant things happened and were said that night, but people choose to make a big deal out of someone bumping into someone's arm in a crowded room. 

Helxig

When you're a celebrity one reaction face and the whole game changes. Crazy.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Americano

Lol the whole thing is funny. Gaga and Leo clearly are laughing at it, and no one writing about it thinks it's a real mega fued. Just fun celebrity chatter. 

I also don't think anyone is upset that this is news. They know it comes with celebrity power. If anything, it just makes Gagas win more recognized. 

elijahfan
41 minutes ago, Kayla said:

The fact that such a tiny incident that means nothing at all went viral and is inspiring news articles is really annoying. So many more relevant things happened and were said that night, but people choose to make a big deal out of someone bumping into someone's arm in a crowded room. 

A good summary of today's culture. Petty feuds. Appearance. Kardashians.

Chris Evans

Someone make it avalilable for the US :giveup: PS Oscar nominations in 13 minutes!!! Alejandro candles out please

Archived