💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

1 thing I'm confused about

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen
Just now, andy232000 said:

sally kept her deal and gave her the blood she needed... that gave her enough force. the phone thing seems like a reach to me

Idk she looked pretty weak to me in that scene with Ramona.

andy232000
3 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

Idk she looked pretty weak to me in that scene with Ramona.

cause there is a difference between getting 20 bullets and loosing your blood to her kind. she needed the blood cause she lost alot of it, and regular blood wasnŽt gonna save her. thats why she drained those children, she needs infected blood. she recuperated after that but still has the bullet wounds. just like when Bartholomew attacked Ramona and she had a huge gash on her forehead and she said that it would be gone in an hour. the virus doesnt heal magically, it takes its time. so she was still hurt but she was not gonna die, which is why she may have appeared a bit weak. 

think of it as when you heal up. you will have a scar and your body might feel a bit sore, but you can still function properly 

1 hour ago, RebeldeFaith said:

The real question is: the **** happened to that ugly baby? :crossed:

demonbaby-ahs.jpg

Poor Bartholomew. He'll just have to forever live on GGD as the new :air: icon.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

1 hour ago, Steve Nasty said:

I obviously know why John returned to the hotel :air: The only thing that confused me was how the countess was able to bring back his family. I didn't think of the phone call explanation until I made the thread. So congrats on figuring it out before me! :applause:

Although, I could even argue that she couldn't have called Alex, as the hotel is supposed to be a dead zone.

tumblr_nrmk3dM3sm1rozrb6o1_250.gif

hmm.. but then who left the key in john lowe's house? surely someone must have kidnapped them or persuaded them to come back to the cortez, maybe gaga was fit enough

AnglerfishbraBENUS
8 hours ago, RebeldeFaith said:

The real question is: the **** happened to that ugly baby? :crossed:

I'm guessing nothing... Gaga is a ghost in the hotel so she can still take care of him/ see him.

Archived