💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My first AHS Theory

Kulture Kiari

Featured Posts

Kulture Kiari

Ok. So I am drinking and remembered something I saw on AHS facebook page and came up with this theory. Which probably wont make sense after my alcohol goes away. 

Theory:

So I saw on FaceBook a post about Queenie saying she is no one's protein shake or something like that. Last time we saw Ramona and The Countess, they pretty much made peace with each other. So can it be that, since Queenie was a witch and is now dead, her powers are now more powerful? What I believe is that The Countess and Ramona made love and made peace. The Countess was left alone in her tower packing her bags, and Ramona was leaving the Hotel with her bags. But since Queenie's blood is now running in Ramona, she transformed Ramona's whole boody to be exactly like The Countess' right when she was stepping out of the elevator. That can be Queenie's ultimate revenge. And as far as The Countess goes, she is now playing along and pretending to be dead to pull revenge on those who betrayed her, and once she is done, she will flee with Bartholomew to wherever she pleases? 

Lara Croft

I do get this intense feeling she's not actually dead, but your theory is an extreme stretch. :tongue: Did Queenie have any...I guess 'body morphing' abilities?

Only a couple of hours until we find out!

Dangerous Man

Have more drink hun.

fde287a2569543d76cbcdcafb79bfdfa.png

Spoiler

30134887569521345eb6053ca5e0836e.png

Spoiler

7caf4f15569543bd6cbccad2d5a53e56.png

Spoiler

wiBaTiM.jpg

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

CharlieQuinn
6 minutes ago, Kylo Ren said:

Gurl, how much? :air:

Ignore her. She drinks. 

Jk. Cheers my friend! Interesting theory!

Yass I have the same feeling. As well as you I think Ramona transformed herself as The Countess to protected her? But how you say it can be the Quennie's blood and like an ultimate revenge from her, Quennie made a sort of illusion to made think to John he killed the Countess but not it was Ramona omg. I already want to know if this actually happened  :omg:

Kulture Kiari

Im on my 13th beer, so not a lot. But then again, I was watching Adore Delano (drag queen [body morphing]) so it made sense then. Lol. Fukc yall lil kuntz ?

Bad Bromance
50 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Have more drink hun.

fde287a2569543d76cbcdcafb79bfdfa.png

Hide contents

30134887569521345eb6053ca5e0836e.png

Reveal hidden contents

7caf4f15569543bd6cbccad2d5a53e56.png

Reveal hidden contents

wiBaTiM.jpg

Wait, did someone photo shop that picture of Katy Perry with the tray and bottles of wine or champagne or whatever that is?  I can't believe she was carrying that tray around at the Golden Globes.  Did she?  Is this real?

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

venusian
10 minutes ago, RubberHeartt said:

Im on my 13th beer, so not a lot. But then again, I was watching Adore Delano (drag queen [body morphing]) so it made sense then. Lol. Fukc yall lil kuntz ?

that is a lot hun

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Archived