đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bring tissues. Tonight's finale is going to take you for quite the ride.

judxs

Featured Posts

Warholian
5 minutes ago, brooklynnightss said:

LEAKED SPOILER: The Countess actually builds a ghost rocket ship and flies her ghost ass into outer space, and since the episode was filmed in 2015, doing this makes #GagaInSpace2015 a reality, furthermore closing any criticism gaga has gotten for saying she would go to space and not following through. Once Gaga gets to space, she will perform bad romance and the episode ends with a million butteries flying out of earth and they all scream METAMORPHOSIS, which proves that LG5 is called METAMORPHOSIS. Then, Hilary Duff comes and SNATCHES GaGaGas wig, sprouts monarch wings, and flies to Mars. Ryan Murphy has outdone himself this time.

Wow, 2016 really IS Gaga's year! :flutter:

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Sizzily
11 minutes ago, judxs said:

it's not supposed to be scary it's supposed to be horrific hence horror story not scary story

wut

Horror is scary sis. Dictionaries exist for a reason.

One Banned Boi

LebaneseDude
21 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS DEAR. 

As they say on ATRL, clock ha.

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

outtahere
26 minutes ago, Warholian said:

Lady Gaga will reveal she faked her death and starts laughing maniacally 10 minutes into the episode. She puts Mr. March on a leash and makes him piss on the ground to much his liking. She kills Iris and Liz with her overgrown fingernails and sucks their mouths dry, attaching their dead bodies to another leash and dragging them around. Finally, she swoops up her ugly little baby, puts Mr. March in a suitcase, and heads to New York to restart her life and 'make it big'. She changes her name, dyes her hair brown and starts performing at clubs to gain her fame as her new title "Lady Gaga". 

In the last 5 minutes it's announced season 6 will be a one woman show with Gaga playing all roles. "I wanted more Golden Globes" says Gaga as the screen fades to black. 

dead haha

LebaneseDude

Horror is a broader category than scary. It includes cognitive and psychological disturbances as well.

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

Alien Tulip
52 minutes ago, judxs said:

it's not supposed to be scary it's supposed to be horrific hence horror story not scary story

Horror is scary. Gaga herself said prepared to get scared. I'm a pretty tough cookie to frighten as no horror film or tv show scares me but Asylum was a bit creepy. 

Stephen
59 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

god, this honestly made me cringe.

:air:

although it really isn't horror. It's just a drama with horror elements. 

48 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

Horror is scary. Gaga herself said prepared to get scared. I'm a pretty tough cookie to frighten as no horror film or tv show scares me but Asylum was a bit creepy. 

not all horror is scary

Archived