❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
opinion

What was your favorite episode this season?

arthurhmangum

What was your favorite episode this season?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite episode this season?

• "Checking In"
    • "Chutes and Ladders"
    • "Mommy"
    • "Devil's Night"
    • "Room Service"
    • "Room 33"
    • "Flicker"
    • "The Ten Commandments Killer"
    • "She Wants Revenge"
    • "She Gets Revenge" or "Battle Royale"

Featured Posts

Warholian

I literally don't remember 1. They all blend. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Mister Gaga

All seasons (except Coven, which i don't like) have great first episodes, specially Freak Show imo. In Hotel's case, it was kinda messy because we had like 40 different plotlines and characters, and the real story appeared in the second episode. Checking in made a great visual impact, but the story wasn't that good. 

I'll chose Room 33, because the suspense was everything, although Flicker was brilliant :applause:

Completely opposite of what the OP is asking, but tbh, I thought "The Ten Commandments Killer" was the most boring episode. 

"Flicker" is my favorite. Not because of the fact that it focused on The Countess, but because the majority of the episode was comprised of flashbacks from the past. And if AHS consistently excels in anything, it is in effectively entertaining and informative flashbacks. That aspect has remained a major staple in all five season imo.

Dangerous Man

Flickr, her acting there>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

SlayLin

Devil's Night because of all those amazing actors portraying famous serial killers, and doing a damn good job at it.

+ this the alpha 본전 +

barcodemonster

Room Service

I loved seeing the intimate moments between The Countess and Liz. The scene where the countess gives Liz confidence and then walks down the hallway is my favorite and most memorable scene of the show for me. 

scan my barcode

Sizzily

Flicker might be my second favorite episode in the entire series. My #1 is "I Am Anne Frank: Part 2" from Asylum.

One Banned Boi

Mister Gaga
41 minutes ago, Kylo Ren said:

Flicker might be my second favorite episode in the entire series. My #1 is "I Am Anne Frank: Part 2" from Asylum.

It could be, it could be a wonderful world...

Devil's Night was my favorite this season mainly because of bringing in many criminals in the show that inspired most of the show's themes along with The Countess turning Alex into a vampire but even though Ryan Murphy said he'd direct the episode (even though he didn't) it was still one of my faves

"THANKS FOR HOLDING MY HAND"

Archived