question

What about Bartholomew?

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gracious Gaga

Seriously that finale was so bad... What happened to bartholomew?  What happened to the screw driver penis man?

♥ Kindness Police.

LebaneseDude
7 hours ago, Didymus said:

Agreed that TV shows do it all the time, but then again, does that make them good? And in any case, the best shows don't do it.

As for "it's clear that the lack of subplot coherence is intentional", how? I've seen people use that argument constantly, but to me it's more clear that this is just an excuse used to patch up the fact that there is no coherence. A lack of coherence can be an artistic statement or even have a narrative function, but in this case there wasn't any of that. There just was no coherence, the end. So then how do you explain the lack of coherence?

(Haven't seened the finale btw.)

Well go see it. it resolves most of the lingering issues people had, even acting as an epilogue rather than an episode.

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

46 minutes ago, Grant Gaga said:

Seriously that finale was so bad... What happened to bartholomew?  What happened to the screw driver penis man?

I feel like Bart was planned to be just like (actual Murder House Spoiler) 

Spoiler

The half ghost twin

And be shown once for shock and never mentioned ever again 

The Addiction Demon feeds off of Sally's pain, when she began to use social media, she became happy and it weakened, add that to the idea that it only actually attacks people using drugs (it scares a few people but only attacks once) and since the Cortez has been sort of cleaned up, the demon probably still exists but is weak and inactive

He/They

RAMROD

His fate is as obscure as Michael from Murder House.

Some times, some questions are left unanswered. Typical horror storyline.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived