Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

What about Bartholomew?

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk

I find it strange that when the Countess left with her luggage, she didn't carry her precious child. Was she just going to leave him behind? I can't imagine. And when she was on her 'deathbed' with Sally, her own flesh and blood didn't seem to cross her mind.

I have a feeling he will play a big role in the finale. We have seen what that little demon is capable off. He must sense his mommy is gone? He is locked up in room 33 but I feel he might be able to escape somehow. 

Thoughts?

70f868d0-6c6a-0133-6e3e-0aecee5a8273.jpg

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andy232000

That demon is infected by the virus so he doesn't need to be watched by the countess to survive. He can survive on its own so it isn't a problem that the countess isn't 24/7 on top of him. He is locked cause if the world finds out about him they would kill him. Which is why he never goes out of the room. About her leaving without him, remember the countess lives in the penthouse (the top room of the hotel). Bartholomew is in room 33, which is at one of the first floors of the hotel. She could've been going down to get him (hence why she took the elevator) but John killed her first

She said to Ramona she wanted to leave the hotel with him. She had packed her things and was presumably going down to his room to get him and leave - but then, you know...

PaperIz

Ryan Murphy forgot about him like he does so many other plots in all his shows. He'll probably write it off in a one liner like he did with everything in glee. :awkney: 

River

She can still feed him and take care of him.. she's a ghost, not 100% dead..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

andy232000
20 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Omg I totally forgot about this.

Another plotline going nowhere I guess.

It's not a plot hole. It's not important cause it's something that any viewer can logically deduce by himself or herself.

andy232000
16 minutes ago, Eohl said:

And what happened with Lachlan? :duck:

He lives in the hotel with will drakes ghost. Only he doesn't know he is a ghost.

Peroxide
Just now, andy232000 said:

He lives in the hotel with will drakes ghost. Only he doesn't know he is a ghost.

tumblr_lo1fyf8Pmo1qze69g.gif

Woah

Didymus
4 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

It's not a plot hole. It's not important cause it's something that any viewer can logically deduce by himself or herself.

The character was 100% unnecessary though. When you bring in a character and make him the centerpiece in crucial scenes of one episode and then fail to do anything with it then that is just a waste of screentime so it's not defendable in either case.

GreenEyes

Obviously she was going down to the first floor to go get him but she got shot and died. 

There is no plot hole here. 

Archived