💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Friends cast reunion coming to NBC

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

friends_0.jpg?itok=xd8UuUtC

One of TV’s biggest comedy hits ever is getting a long-awaited curtain call. 

The Friends cast will reunite on NBC for a two-hour special, NBC announced at the Television Critics Association’s press tour in Pasadena on Wednesday. 

The special will air Sunday, Feb. 21. 

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/13/friends-reunion

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Didymus

Just a two-hour special :air:

If it sucks omg. Talk about taking a big dump on something sacred.

Iwontell

I love all the actors and I loved the series, but let's leave it in the 90's and early 2000s...I tried to watch it as an adult and it doesn't hold up well...I hope they're Seinfeld smart about this...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

I love all the actors and I loved the series, but let's leave it in the 90's and early 2000s...I tried to watch it as an adult and it doesn't hold up well...I hope they're Seinfeld smart about this...

I agree with the fact that they should not ruin something that's amazing but come on. I'm 27 and still laugh like I am seeing it for the first time. 

"How can I protect something so perfect without evil?"

AlexanderMagno

Do they all still get along?

This could be huge, Friends still holds a massive following.

RAMROD

Why not a movie, why?!! :giveup:

But cool that Schwimmer finally feels cool to reunite. :neyde:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Nervous Unicorn

The article is so misleading. :rip: it's not a true Friends reunion, it's just an event they're all attending honoring a television director. A way to get ratings, I guess. 

'While the special is mainly about Burrows’ whole career, the Friends reunion is obviously the key buzzy highlight. All six original cast members — Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer — are on board. “I’m hoping all six will be in same room at same time, I’m not sure we can logistically can pull it off”'

This can't be how a Friends reunion happens. I refuse to believe that after 12 years, their reunion might happen for a 10 minute segment on a show about someone else. Don't do this to me NBC. :giveup: 

NewUsername

first thought: WHAT?
second thought: oh wait..
third thought: WHAT?
fourth thought: oh wait..

So it's not really a sequel...

Iwontell
28 minutes ago, Miaa said:

I agree with the fact that they should not ruin something that's amazing but come on. I'm 27 and still laugh like I am seeing it for the first time. 

Idk, to me it comes off so low brow now...but, yeah, I know a lot of people still like it. I get it.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Archived