đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Amazing idea for AHS Season 6

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Still waiting for that slightly more nebulous, cult-y, Lovecraftian, Innsmouth-esque, demon-haunting-but-it's-a-ruse-for-a-bigger-antagonist, old-versus-new-side-of-town, east coast season.

With Bassett as main.

3 points in and ready for more

phantasmas

why not a wild west / goldrush season? :giveup:

pilgrims + witches + indigenous tribes + bandits + con men + dastardly politicians 

it would have it all :giveup:

AND THE FASHION :air:

Sizzily

I want so much.

Silent Hill-ish season with physiological horror, a ghost town, and demons.

Area 51/Nuclear testing/Oak Ridge. The Roswell incident happened 2 years after the end of WW2 so a season with both aliens and nuclear testing could happen.

A camp/cult season. Campers in a forest abducted by a cult/town near the forest.

The Antichrist baby from Murder House. 

One Banned Boi

Sizzily
9 hours ago, Iwontell said:

I want a Silent Hill style AHS season, pleeeeease! Put ghost, witches, all of that aside, and let's focus on demons, possessions, gory psychological horror...

Could you imagine Frances Conroy playing a Dahlia Gillespie type character :air: It would be perfect!

One Banned Boi

Jenniferella

Always said it : I want a season that takes place in the future and connected to the aliens

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Iwontell
35 minutes ago, Kylo Ren said:

Could you imagine Frances Conroy playing a Dahlia Gillespie type character :air: It would be perfect!

It would be fkn perfect.

And it could fit that theory that each season portrays one level of the hell Dante imagines in Inferno/The Divine Comedy. It would be awesome if they used the season to depict heresy, with this ancient cult in this small town that worships a local deity that they think to be a symbol of justice, but then they end up waking up this demonic force whose idea of justice is just revenge and he uses the memories of this girl (who got slashed to bring him to life, naturally) to assess who should he act against...like, the girl that bullied her in school, an uncle who molested her, etc.. And the only way to escape him, they discover at some point, would be for the target to inflict a fitting punishment on themselves (so like, the bully girl is forced to disfigured herself with her own hands, etc.)...but then really flesh out these characters, to make them affable/relatable/real, so people kind of don't want to see they dying (like, the bully girl got herself together, lost her father, now she works to support her mother and child, so she prefers to hurt herself voluntarily than to leave her family alone)...so many tears :toofunny:

LOL, I'm a lil' drunk, can you tell? :lolga::lolga::lolga:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

SISTERV
8 hours ago, Caesium said:

American Horror Story: Cult please. Set in the 70s in the mid-west, Sarah Paulson in a Lana-esque role playing a female detective who investigates occult murders and get drawn into the cult, led by Zachary Quinto's character. Lily Rabe plays the cruel recruiter who's devoted to the leader. Mare, Kathy or Frances playing the mother of a child who joins the cult and goes to extraordinary lengths to get them out. Wes Bentley as the security. Chloe Sevigny playing a character who wants to leave the cult but her husband, Evan Peters, won't let her. James Cromwell playing a de-programmer. 

Just a basic kind of outline, but I really want them to do this theme. It could tie into Asylum if the cult worships aliens and a relative of somebody from a previous season could be in the cult. Maybe Lana could even come to report on it or something. 

Area 51 just doesn't sound that appealing to me.

Too similar to Asylum 

Caesium
10 hours ago, SISTERV said:

Too similar to Asylum 

I'd rather a season that was similar to Asylum than one that was similar to FS/Hotel :awkney:

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Archived