Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

TIHTY #1 predicted song to WIN an Oscar

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Honestly, it can be any song @ this point because the previous winners for the award don't really follow any specific themes at all. In terms of charts and commercial performance:

Glory (2015) from Selma did quite moderately.

Let It Go (2013) and Skyfall (2012) obviously did amazing and were huge hits.

Man or Muppet, We Belong Together (ARTPOP), The Weary Kind, the 2011-2009 winners barely charted at all.

We can't know for certain which songs will win based on charts performance alone so IDK why some of y'all are bringing up how successful SYA is.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus
8 hours ago, Mobster said:

Don't get me hyped... The thought of her winning and celebrating :giveup:

giphy.gif

And most importantly the gifs :giveup:

WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS? :air: 

In my messy era.

LaLuna

Can you imagine if she won a Golden Globe AND an Oscar in the same year? :giveup:

And they said she was over...

GagaMyBlood95

I will have a meltdown if we get the nomination, and I will probably go CRAZY if we win lol

I have a good feeling she'll win this Oscar (if she's nominated), the rest of the songs are kind of terrible. Then again, Writing's On The Wall won Best Song at the Golden Globes...mess.

Goodluck Gags. Get that Emmy nom and then make a musical about your life and get yourself that EGOT.

6 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I will have a meltdown if we get the nomination, and I will probably go CRAZY if we win lol

I feel like we are getting ahead of ourselves.

The show is 1 month and 3 weeks away and we are already hyped....we will be so burnt out by the time it actually happens

2prvb07.jpg

GagaMyBlood95
9 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I feel like we are getting ahead of ourselves.

The show is 1 month and 3 weeks away and we are already hyped....we will be so burnt out by the time it actually happens

2prvb07.jpg

I totally agree, and all these predictions that say Gaga will win, I mean, it's not reliable obviously, just guessing, and we are hyping ourselves more and more :smh: 

Adampervez

I'd love for her to win, but I just want her to nominated so that we get another iconic performance at the oscars :nick:

5 minutes ago, Adampervez said:

I'd love for her to win, but I just want her to nominated so that we get another iconic performance at the oscars :nick:

Why not have the cake and eat it too?

have-your-cake.gif

BestFriend

I tried sharing the song to my friends but they barely appreciated it. I wonder how other people expect a song about rape to sound like. Lady Gaga flawlessly executes it and TIHTY does sound immaculate with her voice in particular.

11 hours ago, Nobody said:

Inb4 "I love Gaga but she doesn't deserve to win this award, Artist X deserves it more blah blah blah" comments. :neyde:

Subjective, dear. That word is the key.

Dunst deserves it more, though. There's nothing you can say to change my opinion. 

Blackwillow
11 hours ago, ROARyals said:

Congrats Gaga and Diane :toofunny:

nominations are out this Thursday, show airs on Feb 28th 7EST on ABC.

Can we just take one thing at a time. :air:

We're getting so ahead of ourselves. Who even said "See you again", that stupid song, is nominated. Don't tell there isn't more to choose from last year's movies.

Archived