đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Spoilers! The Countess Is NOT Dead (Theory)

SISTERV

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPdidntflop
47 minutes ago, BurberryKisses said:

It really made me livid when Queenie died... I can't believe that they just wasted her. She was like my favorite character from the ENTIRE series... I hope the witches arrive and release her or something... I still can't handle the fact that she's dead... 

This is why AHS is a stupid show, the writers are awful and they really need to hire a new writing panel. I had high hopes for Hotel but it's been this way since the second half of Coven.. :neyde: 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

andy232000

i think she is 100% dead, but now im have a feeling she killed Ramona. i mean, you are right, she WAS very very weak, then she seduces Ramona and suddenly she´s already slaying again! maybe after they screwed The countess murdered Ramona to get her off her back and finally leave. she just didnt know john was gonna kill her and her plan backfired

Space Cowboy

Im thinking either

A: The hotel is purgatory before they go to heaven or hell

B: This is all in Sister Judes or Kit Walkers head

Arizonadream777
2 hours ago, SISTERV said:

I know this sounds particularly insane to some, but I have good reasoning to believe The Countess is actually still alive and not a ghost. 

1. Just before Gaga is killed by Jon, she leaves her penthouse room with no sign of physical pain. Just moments before her final sexual encounter with Ramona Royale, we see her struggling to even walk to get a drink. 

2. What's more, we never see the exchange between Ramona and The Countess and how it ended leaving open the possibility of what went down.

3. Furthermore Ramona has just drank witches blood. It makes her more powerful. But Gaga still has an uncanny ability to seduce her. This reminds me of two things: A) When Gaga first proceeds to bring Ramona in her world, she merely looks into the eyes of a Hollywood director and tells him "You Should Go." He immediately follows suit. B) Gaga says she cannot drink human blood to revitalize when Sally keeps her alive. Why does Gaga need special blood from her own creations? 

4. The previous point also calls into question what Gaga was instagraming about in early 2015 when she claimed "her blood was a honing device" and "perhaps I put a spell on you that you don't know about."

5. How could Gaga continue to survive in the Hotel after she's better? Well, she has already tricked Sally into bringing back Holden and his family to the Hotel so Sally could keep her beloved John. Couldn't she have just asked Sally to trick Iris or Ramona (who are already in the hotel) if she immediately needed blood to survive? 

6. It doesn't make sense that last minute Ryan Murphy would throw in a witch character from a previous season for Ramona to drink blood from her and then that plotline go unused. 

7. When Gaga is a "ghost" she has managed to change clothes (something we've never seen a ghost be able to do in the Horror anthology) and drink a red fluid from a glass that looks like blood as if she still needs it. Is she really dead? 

My theory: Not a clear theory, but stranger has happened on AHS. Gaga seduced Ramona and has some sort of witch power. Perhaps she transformed Ramona to look like her or traded bodies. (This is possible as ghosts can transform their appearances. In season one the maid seduces the husband by looking beautiful to him but ugly to others.) Gaga is a hundred year old vampire who has seen everything, escaped everything. It simply doesn't make sense she would die so foolishly and easily via Jon coming out of an elevator. It's too simple. And I'd venture to say that both episode 11 and episode 12 leave you thinking The Countess is dead both times as a way to leave a really good twist in the end: The Countess is truly immortal. 

I think she's dead but nice theory.  I wish it was true.

BurberryKisses
1 hour ago, ARTPOPdidntflop said:

This is why AHS is a stupid show, the writers are awful and they really need to hire a new writing panel. I had high hopes for Hotel but it's been this way since the second half of Coven.. :neyde: 

I agree. But Coven is my favorite season. I know thats blasphemy since my fave isn't Asylum. haha. However, this season has been good, it just isn't great. It started out AMAZING but now its just meh... I feel like they wanted to do more but they just ran out of episodes. 

ARTPOPdidntflop
7 minutes ago, BurberryKisses said:

I agree. But Coven is my favorite season. I know thats blasphemy since my fave isn't Asylum. haha. However, this season has been good, it just isn't great. It started out AMAZING but now its just meh... I feel like they wanted to do more but they just ran out of episodes. 

i love coven except it had the worst ending out of all of them. The ending was more rushed than Freakshow

That's AHS signature move, start out amazing and turn to ****

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

StarstruckIllusion

I was about to ****ing drag your ass to hell and back if you ACTUALLY posted a spoiler in the title. Then I saw it was a theory.

How the **** is this a spoiler? 

2 hours ago, SISTERV said:

Gaga says she cannot drink human blood to revitalize when Sally keeps her alive. Why does Gaga need special blood from her own creations?

She was horribly injured and the children have completely pure blood or something, there was a short scene in an earlier episode where it shows her harvesting and drinking some of their blood, but not enough to kill them as she had all of them donate a little instead of 2 donate all of theirs

He/They

Stephen

Nah, the only possible twist I think is that Gaga may have killed Ramona, as we didn't see how their encounter concluded. 

malazam

Last scene of Hotel is The Countess with her baby taking a taxi in front of the Cortez, bookmark?

Actually the thing is that she was on her period and changed blood with Ramona, bye

She probably killed Ramona while they were ñiqui ñiqui

another shot before we kiss the other side

VenusBlackStar

Nice gathering of details, but gurrl her head be off and in a display case!

I mean, through some meandering chain of events i suppose it's not impossible that her head be retrieved, reattached, and then have some witch magic bring her back (Kyle from season 3 + Misty Day teas) but I'm not counting on it.

I'm actually more upset about Queenie and using my energy hoping she'll magically come back

Archived