funny

Zedd DRAGS Donald Trump in one simple tweet

Brainiac

Featured Posts

Andreyw
15 hours ago, JbGaga said:

Thats cute but he cant vote sooo ....

giphy.gif

he's 25 tho :rip: do you have to be 30 in order to vote there or what?

OT : Yassss ZEDD, sanctify ha' mouth

Brainiac
5 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

Zedd is German. He's not an American citizen. :rip:

Andreyw
Just now, Brainiac said:

Zedd is German. He's not an American citizen. :rip:

are you that sure about it ? :green:  you know you can make citizenship or how is it called there if you move there or whatever, right?

Brainiac
Just now, Andreyw said:

are you that sure about it ? :green:  you know you can make citizenship or how is it called there if you move there or whatever, right?

Well I'm not sure. Iggy Azalea lives in LA yet she's still not an American citizen so I assume Zedd is the same way. Either way if he's not a citizen he can't vote obviously. Voting age in US is 18 also by the way. 

Andreyw
Just now, Brainiac said:

Well I'm not sure. Iggy Azalea lives in LA yet she's still not an American citizen so I assume Zedd is the same way. Either way if he's not a citizen he can't vote obviously. Voting age in US is 18 also by the way. 

If Iggy was too lazy (or maybe she doesn't want to stay there too much to not meet with a certain someone) to make that thing, that doesn't mean it applies to everyone :toofunny:

Brainiac
4 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

If Iggy was too lazy (or maybe she doesn't want to stay there too much to not meet with a certain someone) to make that thing, that doesn't mean it applies to everyone :toofunny:

The only reason I'm assuming he isn't is because the process is pretty long and complicated. It doesn't happen overnight. And Zedd's a pretty busy guy obviously lol. It may not have been that important to him to actually apply for citizenship.

Andreyw
Just now, Brainiac said:

The only reason I'm assuming he isn't is because the process is pretty long and complicated. It doesn't happen overnight. And Zedd's a pretty busy guy obviously lol. It may not have been that important to him to actually apply for citizenship.

maybe , but still, I think there are like over 3-4 years since he moved there

1 hour ago, Andreyw said:

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny: You have to be 18 and an American Citizen:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

1 hour ago, Andreyw said:

You cant just move here and become a citizen. you need to apply for citizenship which takes years or marry a u.s Citizen and apply for a marriage visa which takes years. It would be easier for him since hes rich but still a processes

Andreyw
Just now, JbGaga said:

You cant just move here and become a citizen. you need to apply for citizenship which takes years or marry a u.s Citizen and apply for a marriage visa which takes years. It would be easier for him since hes rich but still a processes

2 minutes ago, JbGaga said:

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny: You have to be 18 and an American Citizen:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

read all replies before quoting every reply I posted

and thanks for the illumiation

photo-thumb-19957.jpg

Just now, Andreyw said:

read all replies before quoting every reply I posted

and thanks for the illumiation

photo-thumb-19957.jpg

Im in a rush so i was just trying to answer your questions.... I think i gave more detail anyway, Your welcome

Andreyw
1 minute ago, JbGaga said:

Im in a rush so i was just trying to answer your questions.... I think i gave more detail anyway, Your welcome

k

photo-thumb-19957.jpg

Archived