Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Wendy Williams is salty about Gaga's GG win

Checkers

Featured Posts

elijahfan

Well, a whole bunch of PROFESSIONALS named the Hollywood Foreign Press Association strongly disagrees with you, bitch.

EDIT: Wait... Actually she was quite nice :laughga: Sorry Wendy, I'm taking back my words!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Voltaire

If I ever act in something called Fargo, I'll be concerned if a Pop star is nominated against me.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Shadowcrest
Just now, Blackwillow said:

Judges panel think otherwise !! :awkney:

The judges panel also overlooked Mad Max for every category and instead elected to have the incredibly boring adventures of bearded Leonardo Dicaprio win 3 categories. 

Americano
10 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

Well honestly as much as I love Gaga, it wasn't hers to win. That was Kirsten Dunst's GG. 

Well, Gaga won. No need to pit women against each other. Both are talented and lovely. 

outtahere

All she said was that TAYLOR should be a little salty-not that she was. The point she was trying to make was that Taylor has been acting his whole life, and hasn't gotten a Golden Globe yet. Gaga did one thing and bam, so he must feel kind of crappy. It's Wendy's job to stir the pot anyway it's daytime TV :P 

PunkTheFunk
5 minutes ago, Blackwillow said:

During his speech last night Denzel Washington said "I thank the Hollywood Foreign Press. Freddy Fields. Some of you may know Freddy Fields, he invited me to the first Hollywood Foreign Press luncheon. He said, 'They're gonna watch the movie, we're gonna feed them, they're gonna come over, you're gonna take pictures with everybody, you're gonna hold the magazines, take the pictures, and you're gonna win the award.' I won that year.

The judging panel is not unbiased at all. I'm not trying to discredit Gaga's accomplishment (I'm incredibly proud of her and I almost had a stroke during her speech last night), but we have to acknowledge that she didn't win this award on pure acting talent alone.

Blackwillow
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

During his speech last night Denzel Washington said "I thank the Hollywood Foreign Press. Freddy Fields. Some of you may know Freddy Fields, he invited me to the first Hollywood Foreign Press luncheon. He said, 'They're gonna watch the movie, we're gonna feed them, they're gonna come over, you're gonna take pictures with everybody, you're gonna hold the magazines, take the pictures, and you're gonna win the award.' I won that year.

The judging panel is not unbiased at all. I'm not trying to discredit Gaga's accomplishment (I'm incredibly proud of her and I almost had a stroke during her speech last night), but we have to acknowledge that she didn't win this award on pure talent alone.

Wow you need to fix your attitude ! How could you say she didn't win this award base on pure talent alone.

Blackwillow
7 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

The judges panel also overlooked Mad Max for every category and instead elected to have the incredibly boring adventures of bearded Leonardo Dicaprio win 3 categories. 

Welp suck to be you

PunkTheFunk
Just now, Blackwillow said:

Wow you need to fix your attitude ! How could you say she didn't win this award base on pure talent alone.

Sorry, I edited my comment and changed it to "pure acting talent alone", you might not have seen that. And regarding my attitude, well, if it ain't broke...

Chelseaaaaaa

Wendy Williams is a bad person, anyway. We should stop paying attention to what she says. Remember when she said Bey is illiterate? I mean. lol.

Blackwillow
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Sorry, I edited my comment and changed it to "pure acting talent alone", you might not have seen that. And regarding my attitude, well, if it ain't broke...

I hope Gaga don't read your post!!! 

Lady Gaga is not responsible for the writing of the show. I thought she played her part well. At times, the fashion overruled the acting, but overall, she was decent and I look forward to seeing her develop. She's not a complete bomb like Beyonce. I think it was a fair win.

17 minutes ago, Blackwillow said:

Because the panel always gets it right?

Archived