Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

LG5 - The Art of Darkness

steven

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

I thought The Art of Darkness was a stupid fan made up name for her next album. But the more I think about it, the more it makes since. When did Gaga have her most success? The Fame Monster when it was a darker era. So now to return to the light, she has to go back into the darkness and that my friends is...the art of darkness. 

Also, can't see the images, maybe its just my computer though lol

The Child

I can't see the pics

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

iAstroLeo
2 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I thought The Art of Darkness was a stupid fan made up name for her next album. But the more I think about it, the more it makes since. When did Gaga have her most success? The Fame Monster when it was a darker era. So now to return to the light, she has to go back into the darkness and that my friends is...the art of darkness. 

Also, can't see the images, maybe its just my computer though lol

mess

Caesium

Not here for "Ady" or "Ga" or "Aga". It looks a biT messy.

I don't like the title either. After ARTPOP she should distance herself from going on about art too much. 

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

ARTPOPNick

yeah I like the way you cut the names off, but it would look better if there was a small part of the G visible when you cut off G-AGA... This way your brains can automatically complete the word, now it looks a bit weird

Gagadonna

Plus I'm not here for 'art' being in the title of LG5. 

'Darkness' on its own would be good 

Archived