Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Halsey on David Bowie: "You can like more than one band"

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't embedding a pic take up more space? I don't know, I don't use twitter, I heard it from other people :green:

Anyway y'all can stay mad cause she has better music than your fave. 

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

2 minutes ago, teddxy said:

Anyway y'all can stay mad cause she has better music than your fave. 

Mess, that's debatable :green:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Just now, stef said:

Not if your fave is Lana. :D

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Dominic

I don't see the big deal? She used band rather than artist? Big deal, bore me later.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Just now, teddxy said:

Not you thinking your heavily biased opinion is fact :smh:

Run along now

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Andreyw
3 minutes ago, stef said:

2 minutes ago, stef said:

Run along now

y'all betta give some views to the Queen of love (so the video can finally reach 5M) and buy ha' music too :green: sending y'all love !

same goes for the rest on this thread :green:

1 minute ago, stef said:

Run along now

ok hun

VenusBlackStar
20 minutes ago, stef said:

19 minutes ago, teddxy said:

Random aside: I like both Halsey and Lana and this little exchange I had to break up into two separate quotes has me confused lol

Anyways who cares if she said band and not artist or whatever. She included 1D in that "band" thing too but they totally aren't a "band." Bowie at the least fronted tons of bands during his live shows. He even fronted Tin Machine for a while (though a lot of fans like to forget that those Tin Machine albums exist lol)

11 minutes ago, VenusBlackStar said:

Random aside: I like both Halsey and Lana and this little exchange I had to break up into two separate quotes has me confused lol

Anyways who cares if she said band and not artist or whatever. She included 1D in that "band" thing too but they totally aren't a "band." Bowie at the least fronted tons of bands during his live shows. He even fronted Tin Machine for a while (though a lot of fans like to forget that those Tin Machine albums exist lol)

I like Lana too, I just like to piss of the stans who are arrogant and think she is superior over everyone

Archived