Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How come Sally got stuck in the hotel?

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

monketsharona
13 minutes ago, gag said:

Isn't Ryan Murphy notorious for plot holes and inconsistencies though? :air:

No like someone said Sally's dead on the property... Like Addie in season 1, she could have been a ghost if she would have died on the grass of the Murder House

Married the Night
11 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

donovan wasn't on the property lines, sally was. this isn't a plot hole, this is just ya'll not paying attention. let's not drag ryan unless it's needed to do so. 

What about the rocker guy. Why wasn't he a ghost? They cut his throat. 

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Married the Night said:

What about the rocker guy. Why wasn't he a ghost? They cut his throat. 

I don't think they'll bring back all the ghost especially when it's not needed...

And the rule is if you don't have unfinished business in this hotel you won't transform as a ghost 

Lady Palutena

Didn't Sally say something like she returns to the hotel because it's the only place she feels wanted? And it's her home? 

CouyILq.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Married the Night
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I don't think they'll bring back all the ghost especially when it's not needed...

And the rule is if you don't have unfinished business in this hotel you won't transform as a ghost 

I feel like since he fell in love with Liz Taylor he'd have unfinished busines. I feel like if the models stick around as ghosts then he should have too. I thought if you died in the hotel you were stuck there. Period. Smells like a plot hole to me. 

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

I feel like since he fell in love with Liz Taylor he'd have unfinished busines. I feel like if the models stick around as ghosts then he should have too. I thought if you died in the hotel you were stuck there. Period. Smells like a plot hole to me. 

But did Tristan really love Liz ? Maybe not... That's what the Countess implied several times !

Honestly I feel like it was more Liz who was in love... 

Archived