• Kathy Bates
    • Sarah Paulson
    • Finn Wittrock
    • Angela Bassett
    • Wes Bentley
    • Mare Winningham

Featured Posts

LaLuna

The finale is upon us, so I thought I'd ask this question. Who do you think gave the best performance and brought the most to the show this season? (I would've added Chloe Sevigny to the poll but I couldn't add more choices :green:)

Of course, I'm personally tempted to vote for Gaga because she did an amazing job considering this was her first major acting experience. But my vote goes to Evan Peters. He's just brilliant and his James Patrick March is everything, very charismatic, complex and twisted. To me, he stole every scene he was in. 

CatelynnMarie

Evan Peters for me :giveup::applause:

Tommy Monster

Denis O'hare stole the show this season, such a great acting on his part :applause: 

Mare Winningham was perfect as well, her madness was so on point :giveup:

And as always Kathy Bates did an excellent job, along with Sarah Paulson :applause: 

Nicogly

Denis O'Hare's character was so specifically made for him, you can see how that role fits him perfectly and he has been playing the f*ck out of his part. Evan Peters also made an amazing performance, award worthy. Kathy Bates for me has been also amazing, I think she found this very cool way of playing a character that could've been boring, but she played it just in tune. mare Winningham also made an excellent performance. So for me, being a fan of AHS since season one is a tie between all of them, they are all unique in what they do, but elevate the series extremely high. I think Gaga has an amazing stage presence and knows very well how to hit her marks, and I think this character was amazingly played by her, but I think I can't judge her until she does normal, even in Flickr she wasn't blinking much, and was very slowed pace, idk. 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

DiamondAngel
3 minutes ago, Tommy Monster said:

Denis O'hare stole the show this season, such a great acting on his part :applause: 

Mare Winningham was perfect as well, her madness was so on point :giveup:

And as always Kathy Bates did an excellent job, along with Sarah Paulson :applause: 

Wow, we must be soul twins. That's literally what I came here to post - Denis first, then Mare, then Kathy, with an honourable mention to Sarah. 

andy232000

From a "who's most important to the season":

The countess. And I'm seriously not being biased here. Think about it. If you remove the countess from the show, everything unwinds. There is no season without the countess. Liz would have never seek revenge, Donovan would be dead putting an end to his and Iris's plot lines. She would screw over the 10 commandments cause it wouldn't be completed without her. She also destroyed the Ramona VS countess plot line, AND it makes dr. March irrelevant. On the other hand if you remove other characters not everything gets screwed over.

who had the best acting: Evan Peters because Evan Peters. The accent he puts on is enough to win. I'm a little mad he wasn't nominated for anything this time around.

honorable mentions: Dennis o hare, Sarah Paulson, gaga. The others were alright but no wow moments

Tommy Monster
18 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

Wow, we must be soul twins. That's literally what I came here to post - Denis first, then Mare, then Kathy, with an honourable mention to Sarah. 

Well, it's a little bit of a tie between Kathy and Sarah for me, maybe Sarah even goes first, she slayed this character tbh :giveup: 

They all did, this really was the best season yet :giveup: and not just because of Gaga, even though she was excellent as well for her first serious acting role :applause: 

monketsharona

I voted Evan Peters !

But huge congrats to Denis O'Hare, Lady Gaga and Sarah Paulson !

And special mention to Mare Winningham and Kathy Bate

32 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

From a "who's most important to the season":

The countess. And I'm seriously not being biased here. Think about it. If you remove the countess from the show, everything unwinds. There is no season without the countess. Liz would have never seek revenge, Donovan would be dead putting an end to his and Iris's plot lines. She would screw over the 10 commandments cause it wouldn't be completed without her. She also destroyed the Ramona VS countess plot line, AND it makes dr. March irrelevant. On the other hand if you remove other characters not everything gets screwed over.

who had the best acting: Evan Peters because Evan Peters. The accent he puts on is enough to win. I'm a little mad he wasn't nominated for anything this time around.

honorable mentions: Dennis o hare, Sarah Paulson, gaga. The others were alright but no wow moments

I kind of disagree.  I agree that she is important but this is based on plot not acting.  The character would have worked if Jessica Lange played the roll however it would obviously set a different feel for the show.  Personally, I think that Denis did the best job.  I honestly would have liked to see Gaga show more of the emotion she had when she slapped March.  At times I felt like her accent was inconsistent??? I'm not sure how to describe it other than if I didn't know who Lady Gaga was, it would still seem forced and distracting.

But that might just be me.

Mister Gaga

Denis O'hare was truly incredible. He was THE character of Hotel. Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson and Gaga were fantastic as well.

Archived