event

Photos and Videos: Gaga attends and WINS at the 2016 Golden Globe Awards

Americano

Featured Posts

Pity Party
1 minute ago, Bitter said:

boring x1000000000000

calm down

She looks gorgeous! I for one am happy she didn't come with dish gloves on. Slay queen

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus
Just now, Bitter said:

boring x1000000000000

YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR USERNAME!!11

:green: 

In my messy era.

Alien Tulip
2 minutes ago, nikola said:

did you guys actualy expect something crazy for the golden globe awards....lol this are not gramys or vma.....

i love the look by the way

I for one wasn't expecting an outrageous outfit and she arrived as I expected her to look. However there was an article that stated she will look outrageous. I don't think fans here were expecting her to arrive with a squid on her head but they were expecting something extravagant like her arrival at the Oscars 2015. The "not grammys or vmas" excuse card is useless since she arrived at the oscars 2015 wearing an outlandish outfit with huge red gloves. 

ChicaSkas
4 minutes ago, Fon said:

tumblr_o0riuzd0JH1qkbegeo1_500.jpg

/end thread :flutter:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

JackTheTripper

She has good hair, she been bleaching it every now and than, why does she keep on wearing those curly Marylin-esque wigs-they alway look horrible and fake.

BornSimon

Eh. She looks like an 80s star, it's a pretty glamurous look and she looks pretty good, but it's just not the Gaga that used to stand out every. single. time. The change is just so drastic. I wouldn't want her to show up in a sausage hat and condom shoes with fish swimming in them but just SOMETHING that would remind me of who she is supposed to be.

Teal Ambition

SHES TALKING TO J LAW OMG

CYZj--sWEAAu_xb.jpg

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

DrewStevens

YAAAAS she looks so good. She looks very radiant and happy.

She almost forgot the product placement :air:

JusKeepBreathin

I guess some people here don't like Gaga's dress but she is serving 1940-50's Hollywood Goddess. Joan Crawford in All About Eve/ Marilyn Monroe realness.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived