💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

FASHION CREDITS: Gaga for Chadwick Tyler

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

LaMaisonGaga

I thought I'd make a few threads per photoshoot/photograph to tell you guys the Fashion Credits and show you the pieces she wears before I re-launch Gagafashionland this Spring!

Shall we began with the shoot in black and white by Chadwick Tyler

016.jpg_CAL1333.jpg

In this photo and on the poker table one, Gaga wears a champagne coloured satin slip dress with crystal and bow detailling by the halters from Calvin Klein Spring/Summer 2016, that she paired with Christian Louboutin heels and David Yurman bracelets 

006.jpgryan-lo-spring-2016-023.jpgevangeline-swcc15015-1.38.jpg

In this particular photo Gaga is seen wearing a Ryan Lo Spring/Summer 2016 ruffle dress in cotton candy pink and white, with polka dot and white bow detailling. A white single rose adds a romantic accent into the middle of the dress. She also wore some ruffled doll-type socks from his collection. Her shoes are the gold butterfly shoes from Sophia Webster, earrings by O Thongtai.

001.jpg_KEN0095_20151004132751.jpg

For the cover photo and a series of couple more, Gaga is wearing a Kenzo Spring/Summer 2016 lazer-cut white full sleeve bodysuit that she paired along with some vintage jeans and white stilettos.

012.jpgmaryam-shahbazi-earrings-profile.jpg0hwlsa-i.jpg

In this spread, Gaga wears a shirt by Paige Denim and a bra by Agent Provocateur. The dress she wears underneath the shirt is by Ct. Martins Graduatee Mimi Wade (yet to be identified). Her earrings by Maryam Shahbazi.

lamaisongaga.com

chromaticka

Butterfly :green:

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Warholian

Chadwick may be my favourite of all the photo shoots for VMag. Raw and spontaneous.  

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Archived