❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
other

Gaga still could perform at Grammy's

homomo

Featured Posts

homomo

It says in the article that it's going to launch during Grammy WEEK and be its own program. 

"Next Generation of GRAMMY® Moments" program that will launch during Grammy week February 2016."

This means that Gaga could still possibly have her own thing at the Grammys. 

For those of you who jumped ship... Swim back... If you haven't drowned yet.

http://newsroom.intel.com/community/intel_newsroom/blog/2016/01/05/intel-brings-amazing-experiences-to-life-at-consumer-electronics-show

venusian

they already said shes performing they just said shes not doing new material what are you doing

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

homomo
3 minutes ago, venusian said:

they already said shes performing they just said shes not doing new material what are you doing

She's performing at this event Intel is putting on during Grammy week. This is completely separate from the Grammys. Not at the actual awards ceremony, from my understanding.

Quasi

This was exactly what I was thinking. Imagine the slayage with both Intel + Grammy award performances. This woman never stops working. :flutter:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

adamsenigma

If she doesn't perform LG5's lead single then she'll perform Til It Happens To You as a ultra hq hologram. Bookmark me. :green:

Chris Evans

I was just thinking this they said it would launch Grammy week which is a number of things they do before and after actual ceremony 

Stevie Wonder tribute comes to mind

I'm really not going to be ok, if/when people meltdown all over again when her name doesn't appear on the list of performers :air:

Between AHS, Editing V magazine with 16 covers and the tribute performances I don't think Gaga has been focusing much on her album. I know she has been to the studio with RedOne and Ronson, but I'm going off Bobby and Gaga's word here.

AHS was her main project, the rest are side projects. I don't think Gaga has been working super hard on the album, thinking about the fashion, thinking about performances and the tour, thinking about promo and all of the stuff that goes into an album cycle.

I for one am interested and excited about this Intel performance. I didn't expect anything and this is a lot better than nothing. I'm not going to be hyped for a lead single next month based on no information other than fans speculating and hoping.

If you believe that it's possible the lead will be ready and if you think it's possible that she could perform it at The Grammy's fine, but don't meltdown if/when it doesn't happen.

20 minutes ago, stfugaga said:

I was just thinking this they said it would launch Grammy week which is a number of things they do before and after actual ceremony 

Stevie Wonder tribute comes to mind

Why would she she do holographic **** for someone who can't see?

venusian
1 hour ago, Stellar said:

She's performing at this event Intel is putting on during Grammy week. This is completely separate from the Grammys. Not at the actual awards ceremony, from my understanding.

ahhh gotcha

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Didymus

Edit: Ugh nvm :air: Me ranting about Little Complainers.

Anyway, I read it the same way though I'm not getting my hopes up. I don't think she'd be ready to perform a new song and I doubt she'd perform TIHTY or whatever at this point.

Bradley

I feel rather confused about that statement.

I understood it the same way as you did but that still sounds like a confirmation that Gaga is not performing at the Grammys. Many fans here are having a debate of whether she should perform Til It Happens To You (to increase its chances of winning) or LG5's lead single. Of course we don't know if she's even prepared a lead single, but let's assume that it is ready, I hope she gives us both.

Til It Happens To You at this event and lead single at the Grammys ceremony. I'm greedy I know. :rip:

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, Bebe said:

I'm really not going to be ok, if/when people meltdown all over again when her name doesn't appear on the list of performers :air:

Between AHS, Editing V magazine with 16 covers and the tribute performances I don't think Gaga has been focusing much on her album. I know she has been to the studio with RedOne and Ronson, but I'm going off Bobby and Gaga's word here.

AHS was her main project, the rest are side projects. I don't think Gaga has been working super hard on the album, thinking about the fashion, thinking about performances and the tour, thinking about promo and all of the stuff that goes into an album cycle.

I for one am interested and excited about this Intel performance. I didn't expect anything and this is a lot better than nothing. I'm not going to be hyped for a lead single next month based on no information other than fans speculating and hoping.

If you believe that it's possible the lead will be ready and if you think it's possible that she could perform it at The Grammy's fine, but don't meltdown if/when it doesn't happen.

I think it's possible. She gave us her best material when she was super busy. Bad Romance, TFM EP and BTW album came when she was working non stop. When she got injured and had nothing else to do but think about her album is when we got ARTPOP. Some people are just more focused when they are juggling a lot of projects. She seems like she is one of those people. The moment she has time to think she over thinks and it turns a little messy. So I kinda think she might have a lead single ready to go for Grammys. But I promise I won't have a melt down if she doesn't. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Bradley
26 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Edit: Ugh nvm :air: Me ranting about Little Complainers.

Anyway, I read it the same way though I'm not getting my hopes up. I don't think she'd be ready to perform a new song and I doubt she'd perform TIHTY or whatever at this point.

I think she's trying her best to get as much attention for the song as possible to increase its chances of winning. Let's not pretend that the Grammys doesn't love attention for its nominations/winners.

Archived