💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

WhatCulture.com: Lady Gaga Will Release Her Least Successful Album To Date

blackstar

Featured Posts

elijahfan
1 minute ago, LORD GAGA said:

its not some big company or big site thats posted it... its literally an unknown guy who made an article simply as click bait. This thread is useless now... all they need to do is click on the authors profile lol

That's exactly what I was assuming ;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dark Anatomy

I predict LG5 will be more successful than ARTPOP and C2C but not as sucessful as BTW. 400k opening week.

I actually don't think they get it... They don't understand how big Gaga was and still be! She's more than just a pop/jazz singer. She's a true artist :wub:

Javier Gallo
33 minutes ago, mxe98 said:

She tried to go arty

When people say she is was too "artsy" 

33 minutes ago, mxe98 said:

Tony Bennett collaboration Cheek To Cheek, but that album barely cracked the UK top ten chart, and quickly fell off in sales.

Still in the top 200 of Billboard being a jazz album of covers :gaycat:

HEARTHUNTER

Everyone has saved money to buy LG5, that since 2013. Let's also not speak of 2015 which was impeccable. Let's also not forget that her manager now is Bobby. Her comeback will be electrifying and everyone will deal with it.

Chromatislaps

yHcPKbg.gif

Well I predict that LG5 will slay everyone, since she's isn't playing (recording with RedOne and Mark Ronson is pretty much going for that A+ album)

GloZell Green
22 minutes ago, LORD GAGA said:

its not a 'they' the site is one where anyone can post an article... i could make an article saying madonna is really an alien from outer space on it and publish it' its full of click bait articles lol

Ah okay this makes sense it looks like a certain fan base finally learned how to use a computer :lolga:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

I hate the way this writer describes her progress during eras as just: "less appealing, less shocking, boring" and gives no credit to her artistical and musical growth. Sick journalism tbh, I thought a journalist couldn't be so stupid. Sorry.

I am not saying it's impossible but it's clearly not because of any of the reasons they mention. Wait till Gaga releases a catchy tune and everyone asks where has she been.

EDIT: It looks like anyone can post there, now it makes all sense :flop:

underneath the pine

Alcina Dimitrescu

Well if the next album happened to be C3C they wouldnt be wrong :laughga:

Why are you getting worked up about some random irrelevant site tho :air:

plain sick :sick:

they should stop lashing on artists with pure talent and soul

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

LoveandMagic

I'm not even angry. This is hilarious! The REACH of it all! LOL! Get dem clicks I guess!

No worries guys. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived