πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

NTGD Round 9 "artPAWp"

Brad

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, ThattGuy said:

I would at least need until tomorrow night. I haven't even looked for any pixx. I think we get 30 points on the bye.Β 

I believe we can give you until then. This is a hard round so if everyone's okay with it, we can extend until tomorrow night.

#𝟏 ππ’πŽππ’π‚ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Warholian said:

oPMNw3N.jpg

**** your ArtPawp, this is You're Too Fat.Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

I never wanted to make this freak of nature. Blame @BradΒ 

giphy.gif

Β 

Slay me!

Queen Of Pop

5 hours ago, Brad said:

I believe we can give you until then. This is a hard round so if everyone's okay with it, we can extend until tomorrow night.

I'm not okay with it hehe

Queen Of Pop

Warholian
2 minutes ago, Dhipita said:

Slay me!

lady-gaga-win.gif.fe0f1b2e09777a9bc9ab8c

God has noticed me.Β 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

2 minutes ago, Warholian said:

lady-gaga-win.gif.fe0f1b2e09777a9bc9ab8c

God has noticed me.Β 

Even someone such as myself has to give credit where credit is due <3 love ya

Queen Of Pop

20 hours ago, Brad said:

I believe we can give you until then. This is a hard round s. o if everyone's okay with:) it, we can extend until tomorrow night.

Thank you Brad, but It's official. I gotta use my bye this round. Now I have an idea, but can't find any usable pixx to make it happen. I don't want to put something out I can't be proud of.

This round got me! I would have rather had the Comic Sans challenge we were once threatened with!Hahaaha :)

4 hours ago, ThattGuy said:

Thank you Brad, but It's official. I gotta use my bye this round. Now I have an idea, but can't find any usable pixx to make it happen. I don't want to put something out I can't be proud of.

This round got me! I would have rather had the Comic Sans challenge we were once threatened with!Hahaaha :)

Okiedokie. Well, maybe your past points will be enough to keep you in. :(

Good luck!Β :applause:

Florian
13 hours ago, ThattGuy said:

Not you remind them this :udidnt:Β Leaving but still stabbing us :udidnt:Β You're evil (and I like it :hor:Β )

19 hours ago, Brad said:

Okiedokie. Well, maybe your past points will be enough to keep you in. :(

Good luck!Β :applause:

Thanks, I'll need it!

I had ideas to make a BatPig cover, but figured it wouldn't be accepted as an entry, or loose too many points for not being what the challenge was, Artpawp. Β  Β Β 

So I pulled the plug.

10 hours ago, Florian said:

Not you remind them this :udidnt:Β Leaving but still stabbing us :udidnt:Β You're evil (and I like it :hor:Β )

Well I'm not officially out just yet. We'll see how deep a hole I dug myself, and then determine if it's worth it to come back.

I have a better chance at tonite's Powerball! Hahaaah :)

Comic Sans is the final challenge. Prepare yourselves!lol

Florian
1 hour ago, ThattGuy said:

Well I'm not officially out just yet. We'll see how deep a hole I dug myself, and then determine if it's worth it to come back.

I have a better chance at tonite's Powerball! Hahaaah :)

Comic Sans is the final challenge. Prepare yourselves!lol

I'm quite low in the ladder, if I don't earn much points you'll still be in. That's why you should have submitted something quick, you would have been sure to pass.

GloZell Green

Hey guys,

Bad news, Warholian has been banned and will be unable to continue in the competition. He made a joke towards a mod and they banned him, and even though he was getting close, the ban lasts til April and he's going to take a break, it's really an injustice and I can see that he's been hurt. He told me to tell you all, sorry about this.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

54 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

Hey guys,

Bad news, Warholian has been banned and will be unable to continue in the competition. He made a joke towards a mod and they banned him, and even though he was getting close, the ban lasts til April and he's going to take a break, it's really an injustice and I can see that he's been hurt. He told me to tell you all, sorry about this.

Thank you so much. I hate that that happened.

I guess we'll figure something out.

So, I'm sure all of you can tell, no results tonight. :/

Still waiting on a few critiques!Β 

Archived